Black and White (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Nawaf said:
Hehe, well I don't think you'll get bored over here.. :biggrin:
Yup too much drama here...guys fighting and insulting in one thread...and joking around in another...and having a mature discussion in a third....You also have Burke, a wanna be German, never take anything seriously with him, he is always drunk, just reply to his posts by saying DA!...then there is Swag with his hilarious one liners...this guy is the best...But also there is a downside, like seven, when he bored us to death with his constant moaning and whining of how he shouldnt be banned, and then with his different aliases claiming that each post is the last....but at the end we are all one big jolly bunch...they should make a Juventuz cartoon featuring all of us:D...So buckle UP...and Welcome:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
hambon78 said:
Good stuff....i have been to dubai twice in the last month ...kick ass city...if your there next time we can have coffee and talk juve...
r u kidding me..I hate this place :pumpkin: theres nothing u can do apart from shopping..but it really depends on how old you are, clubbings the only fun thing u can do here :D

OP
Raven
Jan 1, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Wow, you're a jolly bunch. :cool: I'm looking forward to settling in already. I have to warn that even though I love soccer with a passion I can't discuss it without sounding hopelessly stupid. So I'm working on that and hoping this will be my chance to learn.

hambon78 said:
    Good stuff....i have been to dubai twice in the last month ...kick ass city...if your there next time we can have coffee and talk juve...
    Right on! Can't beating talking about soccer and Juventus on top of that.

Chxta said:
    Raven u go tey fo hia so tey d tin go taya u sef. Welcome.
    Sorry, I didn't understand what you're trying to say. Is this internet lingo? :oops:

Thanks guys.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    edpiero said:
    r u kidding me..I hate this place :pumpkin: theres nothing u can do apart from shopping..but it really depends on how old you are, clubbings the only fun thing u can do here :D
    Ya thats true!! i can only stand it for no more than a week at a time...i am usually there just for business.....but it sure beats the hell out of Qatar,Ksa,kuwait or for that matter any other Gulf state which i usually fly in too:agree:

ps. the clubbing there is pretty good to....

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Chxta said:
    Nigerian patwa. I cold teach you...

i want to speak nigerian, but i dont want to go through the process of learning, i just want to be able to do it. can you help me out?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    hambon78 said:
    Ya thats true!! i can only stand it for no more than a week at a time...i am usually there just for business.....but it sure beats the hell out of Qatar,Ksa,kuwait or for that matter any other Gulf state which i usually fly in too:agree:

ps. the clubbing there is pretty good to....
    :agree:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    i want to speak nigerian, but i dont want to go through the process of learning, i just want to be able to do it. can you help me out?
    We'll skype for a long time one of these days then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)