Bitter Azzurri see Scandinavian fix (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Well if it was clear why doesnt UEFA do something about it???

Let me tell you why, because it wasnt a fix, and there is absolutely no evidence to the contrary, only speculation by bitter Azzuri fans.
I agree here. Even mentioning the word fix is sheer stupidity. Tomasson tried to help his second nation but to no avail..if anything there was some help from 'old friends' which did not materialize.
That said teams have lost games and gone through so this DESERVE bullshit is unfounded because every team had the same record....apart from Denmark, Italy played better than both teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

We can't have any evidence on fixed match.
    Thats why they dare to do it.
    If we can find it then we'll be suprised to see like a thousand of fixed match around.

You can find evidences for match fixing actually, wasnt Milan relegated because of that?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You can find evidences for match fixing actually, wasnt Milan relegated because of that?
    Their owner (pre-Berlusconi) was desperate for money and much like the great Pete Rose of baseball turned to the bookies for extra cash. As a result they were rightfully relegated to B ... the sad part was that players like Baresi had to pay for the owners crap.

Aug 27, 2003
    it could have been fixed but come on, both teams were struggling to qualify just like italy and maybe they were worthy for going through..
    Maybe if jonson scored earlier maybe theyre could ahve been another goal..i really doubt its fixed it was a very good match though..
    good luck to sweden:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)