Birthdays ! (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
yer congrats appiah, i think hes a better player than most people expect, i seen him play for ganha and he was cracking, maybe juve dont play with his style as much, i dunno.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vincent Kompany is 1 year older than me. Damn, should have been playing for Anderlecht. Oh well, I'll make up for it when I'm 23. No time right now. I guess I'll have to skip those first few hurdles and start playing for Juve right away.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm about the same age as Wayne Rooney. Moggi should have picked me up a long time ago. I would be able to provide that creative spark in the midfield, passing the ball around with aplomb. With Emerson behind me and Nedved to my left, we would be unstoppable.

I could also play sweeper, in front of Legrottaglie that is.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Appiah is good.

BTW, Juventus should buy me as a replacer for del Piero. I have a great shot. Accurate and powerful. I am a good passer, good with my head and kinda fast. I am a powerful player too, almost same type as Zlatan. I am not that great of a technician though, but I know some tricks ;)
Im turning 19 this february. I want to play for Juventus until I get 34 years old :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)