Bill Maher might be in Trouble (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Greater Good? Like blowing up Iraqis? :p

The Greater Good would have been to leave the Iraqis alone and stopped our current account deficit from skyrocketing. This moronic war could aid our downfall as an economic power or even a nation itself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
i am a mess when it comes to the Iraq war. I support it to the extent that the UN security council and NATO signed an agreement under clinton to take out Saddam. And i support the invansion to take him out, hes was an evil man that was responsible for a lot of death and suffering. I do not support the war for oil, although i understand how economically important it is. I also think that Bush genuinly believed that Saddam has WMDs and Blair genuinly believed it to be a threat. Saddam didnt help himself by constantly giving the impression that he was packing heat, it has suggested by baylis iirc that he did it to give the impression to the Iraqi people that his gvt were strong and powerful when they weren't and that bush completely misread this. Aside from that, the blame isnt only on the their hands, its also on the hands of every MP and Congressman who voted in favour of the war, and every person that elected thos MPs to office. I also think 'exit strategy' was fucking moronic.

You edited after i had started to reply, so i hadnt read that last bit before i replied. Not that it makes much difference

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So basically you guys are pro; killing innocents, throwing people out of their homes and stealing land that isn't yours?

Brilliant, where do i sign up to be a Libertarian? and when can i get a country for me and my people?
Libertarians, at least the American ones are not in favor of sending Israel any financial aid, even the ones who are sympathetic to Israel.

Edit: nvrmind, just noticed your post in response to that

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've got nothing against Librarians. They may be quiet freaks. They may be a little nerdy. But I'm sure Fred has the occasional dream of bending one of them over a stack of Dostoevsky. :agree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
PHP:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0d:;,',,;cdXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWk,............lNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNXXNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo .'..,:cc;.... ;KXK0OkkkkO0KXWMMMWKd:,....';dXMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK..'..dkkkkdl..'...............',cl,............OMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0..'.'kxl,....'''''''''',,;;;;;;;;,.....,ldxxl'.'NMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMX..'..,...'''''''''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..'lxkkk;.'XMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMk......''''''''''',,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,..ld,..oMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMk  .'''''''''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'....xWMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0..'''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ,XMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMX..''''''''''..    .,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'.KMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW: .''''''''''.       ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;'....';;;.cWMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMk .'''''''''''.      .,;;;;;;;;;;;;;.      .;;'.XMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM: '''''''''''''.....,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.      .;;,.0MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK..'''''''''''''''';,,:cccllllcc::;;;;..  ..;;;;.kMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW: .'''''''''''''''..:lxkkkkl,'.,:dddc'';;;;;;;;;.dMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWl..'''''''''''''''..xkkkkkkd      ckkkd;.,;;;;;;;.cMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMK;..'''''''''''''''' ,kkkkkkkkl'...cxkkkkx..;;;;;;;''XMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMWk..'.''''''''''''''''..';:c::;;::;;;coxkxl'.,;;;;;;;;.oWMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMXc.';...''''''''''''''''''. .' cO0KK0kl.....';;;;;;;;;;,.oWMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMN0KX;.'..'''''''''''''''''. ';.cKKKKK0o' ';;;;;;;.';;'.;. ,KMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMx .. ... ....'..''''''''..;'.ck00x;,..;;;;.';.  ',.dWXKXMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMO:.  ...   .....'''''''''..,;..,,',..,;;;;.   .....;kWMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMNl..'''''...''.''''''',;;;;'....''...;;;;;;,..''',;;,.,xWMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMX;..'''''''''''''''',;;;;;;;;;;,''',;;;;;;;;;.'''',;;;;,.,0MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMN,.''''''''.'''''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,..'''',;;;;;'.xMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMWc .'''''''. .'''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'.l,...'...,;;,.kMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMk .''''''''..'''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.;MWOc. .';;;;;.:MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM: '''''''''. ...........';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.lMXo,.,;;;;;;.'0MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMW,.''''''''''.......''''...,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'.O0..;;;;;;,..:XMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMW,.''''''''''''''''''''''. .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.:Wk .,,,,'..;OWMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMl .''''''''''''''''''''. .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..KMNc....,:dKWMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMN; .''''''''''''''''....';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..OMMMMNKKNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMNo...''''''''''......,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..kMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMXx. .............',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;.'......'''''''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;.''''''''''''''''',,,;;;;;;;;;;;;.,XMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMc.''''''''''''''''''''',;;;;;;;;;, kMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd '''''''''''....''.'''''',;;;;;;;.cMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0..''''''''''.. ;ll;.''''''';;;;;;..KMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo .''''''''''..oNMMNc.''''''',;;;;;.dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMW,...'''''''..:XMMMMMWl..'''''',;;;;.,WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMO..''''''''..xWMMMMMMMWx...''''',;;;,.OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMW;.'''''''..oNMMMMMMMMMMMXd,..'''',,;,.lMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMO..''''''.;XMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWk..'''''''.cMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMl ''''''.;NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWo..''''''. xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM:.'''''..KMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd..'''''''.cWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMl.'''''.lMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd..'''''''.;NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMo.''''..0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWo .'''''''.;NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMx . ...;WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO..'''''''.'XMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMXc:;'',oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx .'''''',,.':dKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNc...''',;;;;,'.,oKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXx:...',;;;;;;;'.;kWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXx..',;;;,';;;..;XMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0..',;;;...,'  ;WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO..',,..'. ,:..OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK:.. ,dkx.;l.,KMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXOd:::;'coKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWX00NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:burke:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Dude you seem to be in denial. Look at it this way (its quite simple). Israel exists, we CANNOT change that, so we have to deal with it and try to find a two state solution. Israel have tried to negotiate a two state solution many times, you can wiki it or google it or whatever but it is has been attempted. But hamas refuse to do it. Instead Hamas choose to fire rockets and blow themselves up, and shoot at innocent civilians in a bid to force Israel into giving up there sovereign state. Any other democratic state in the world that had terrorist units in their country firing at their citizens every day would retaliate. Whether or not i agree with the way Israel have retaliated is a different matter, i think they have gotten the concept of COIN completely wrong, but thats not for talking about here. I do not think that Israel should have been created, but it does and we have to deal with it. The only real way this is going to get sorted out is time, which will allow for deradicalisation. (look at N.I/ROI now in comparison to the past 200 years....)

If you want to deny that Hamas are terrorists then i do not have the time of day for you, someone that fires on innocent civilians for a political agenda is a terrorist.

(and yes israel do commit state terrorism, and no i dont support it)

Israel has killed ten fold more civilians than Hamas has, yet you continue to bash Hamas and call them terrorists while you are mildly accepting of what the Israeli government does.

Also Hamas would not be flying rockets on Israeli's if Israel didn't break the ceasefire by blockading the Gaza strip. Innocent people are barely getting the food and medicine they need because Israel and the terrorist Egyptian government are blockading supplies from entering Gaza.

Two state solution my arse, a bunch of Europeans whose ancestors thousand of years ago lived in Palestine decided that all of a sudden they want to go back and have a country there. Throwing the original citizens out of their homes in the process. As far as i'm concerned they shouldn't be given an acre of land. No occupation has lasted forever, history tells us that. Someday they're going to be thrown out.

Plus don't forget that Hamas was democratically elected, and while that doesn't give them the right to kill civilians, the same can be said about any other government in the world. Until you start calling out your own government, the US government and other European governments who sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan, you'd just be another hypocrite in my eyes.

OP
Hist

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
  • Thread Starter #90
    Israel has killed ten fold more civilians than Hamas has, yet you continue to bash Hamas and call them terrorists while you are mildly accepting of what the Israeli government does.

Also Hamas would not be flying rockets on Israeli's if Israel didn't break the ceasefire by blockading the Gaza strip. Innocent people are barely getting the food and medicine they need because Israel and the terrorist Egyptian government are blockading supplies from entering Gaza.
    Yes Egyptian Borders should be open for all outlaws going in and out carrying weapons, stolen goods and whatever they want. National Security is bad...Protecting tourism is moronic. Egypt should care for Palestinians more than for Egyptians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)