big problem: Ibra and Vieira fight (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this is a big problem

ibra is making fights in the training and i think he dont want to stay in the team and this is why he is making trouble like cassano was missing training in roma

i very sad how things changed for ibra from a future star to a future (7mar) and making trouble in juve

but i still think he will come back with good form

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr27g.html

Ibra and Vieira fight Thursday 27 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pressure mounting on Juventus boiled over today as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira were involved in a training ground fracas.

The incident occurred during a training match in which the two players were on the same team.

Ibrahimovic was incensed when he passed to Vieira and didn’t receive a return ball.

The Swede berated Vieira loudly and gestured at him angrily before the two squared up and it needed several teammates as well as Coach Fabio Capello to prevent the pair coming to blows.

After several minutes the game continued with Vieira and Ibrahimovic still on the same side.

It remains to be seen whether either player will face disciplinary action.

It is also not the first time that Ibrahimovic has been involved in a training ground feud.

The ex-Ajax marksman is known for his fiery temperament on and off the pitch, while Vieira is no saint himself.

Tensions are running high in the Juventus camp after a run of five games without a win and defeat in the Champions League.

Victory in this Saturday’s clash with Siena is essential for Capello’s men, who now hold a slender three-point lead over nearest challengers Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 27, 2006
Mod warning: Don't quote entire posts unnecessarily. - Mikhail

AbuGadanzieri said:
The pressure mounting on Juventus boiled over today as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira were involved in a training ground fracas...
With a bit of luck, vieira gave him a kick up the arse; he needs one for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)