Big Part of Me ! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know how to start !

will since i joined the Juventuz Forum , it's like now am used each day to get to this site , open threads , posts alot , it really became something i'm doing almost everyday.

Ok am sure no one knows me that well here , and me 2 i don't know u all , but it's like am used to read all ur threads and posts , i almost like all of u here , like ( majed , dpforever , pendire , Lilliana , many many damn theres alot :cheesy:...) lot of good posters here.

Oh , and i would Like to thank each one Helped to build this Site , and to gather all of us here , and to be united for and support Juve;).

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's good to hear mate, albeit a tad worrying ;)

Now let me tell you about a big part of me:

EDIT: Sorry, no sexual material allowed :p

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
YOU pissed ME off ??? hahahaha
that's a physical impossibility

btw thanks for the help with the avatar, now i'm stuck wearing my own name :(

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
YOU pissed ME off ??? hahahaha
that's a physical impossibility

btw thanks for the help with the avatar, now i'm stuck wearing my own name :(
i can insult you and you will be pissed. really.

hold on.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
you know it would've worked if you didn't let me knwo ahead of time that you're gonna insult me JUST to piss me off

lol

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
you know it would've worked if you didn't let me knwo ahead of time that you're gonna insult me JUST to piss me off

lol
i said hold on cause i was making you an avatar. maybe its good that i didnt make it in time. and i am not gonna insult you, you goth *****.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
azzurri7... you know, 15 years from now when we are all old and rich, we will be starting thread like "who wants to stop by Torino this weekend for the Lazio game?".

So when you and I end up at the new Stadio Delle Alphi with a bunch of other people, I will make you remember this thread.

It's good to have you here mate!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
azzurri7... you know, 15 years from now when we are all old and rich, we will be starting thread like "who wants to stop by Torino this weekend for the Lazio game?".
:touched: I can't wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)