BIG Manifestation coming up(Juve, July 1st) (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106

Everlasting love

A sea of black and white swept through Turin on Saturday afternoon as 70,000 Juventus fans took to the streets in a demonstration of solidarity and support for their club. Well before the scheduled starting time of 12:00, thousands of juventini had gathered outside the Fiat headquarters carrying banners and flags and singing terrace anthems. As midday approached the crowd in Piazzale Caio Mario began to swell, with people arriving from all over the city and beyond. Fans had arrived from as far away as Venice, Sicily and Lombardy and were joined Fabrizio Ravanelli and Massimo Carrera amongst others: “For me it was hugely important to be here today – said Ravenelli - I have am a part of Juve’s history and extremely attached to this club.” “I am a juventino and proud of it – declared Carrera – We are here today to make our voices heard.”

The march took the crowd up Corso Giovanni Agnelli, Corso IV Novembre and Corso Galileo Ferraris, where they eventually reached the club’s headquarters. Here they were met by the new President of Juventus, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, who left his office to personally thank all those involved: “We need fans that love Juve – said the President – and today I have seen plenty of them: men, women and children…This has been a huge show of affection for both the team and the squad and we are profoundly grateful.”

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Thx for the movie there, mate. Almost like I was there.

GIANLUCA PESSOTTO ALE, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO ALE, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, ALEEEE!!

PESSOTTO E UNA BANDIERA!!

:touched:

and anyone knows how to Dl the film? that's definitely a keeper!!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    good on the juventinos who were there and special thanks to the ravanelli and carero amongst the others....such a great gesture for the club and a great push for the players to stay and to induce new players to come to this great club

forzaaa juvee , forzaa pessoo

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    sateeh said:
    good on the juventinos who were there and special thanks to the ravanelli and carero amongst the others....such a great gesture for the club and a great push for the players to stay and to induce new players to come to this great club

forzaaa juvee , forzaa pessoo
    its simply a fantastic sight, shows great unity within the juve sectors

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    Geof said:
    Thx for the movie there, mate. Almost like I was there.

GIANLUCA PESSOTTO ALE, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO ALE, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, GIANLUCA PESSOTTO, ALEEEE!!

PESSOTTO E UNA BANDIERA!!

:touched:

and anyone knows how to Dl the film? that's definitely a keeper!!
    I downloaded it after some searching for the link, I'm uploading it to megaupload right now, I'll post it in the multimedia section (probably after France - Brazil).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Bardock said:
    I downloaded it after some searching for the link, I'm uploading it to megaupload right now, I'll post it in the multimedia section (probably after France - Brazil).
    cudnt u upload it onto file front, more permanent i can never download anything off mega upload

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Bardock said:
    bedankt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)