Biathlon (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The biathlon is a winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting. It is treated as a race where the contestant with the shortest total time wins. Depending on the competition, missed shots result in extra distance or time being added to the contestant's total.
1581762427731.png

- - - Updated - - -

@lgorTudor @DAiDEViL
Glad to see you return

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Norway, France, Germany?
Top 4 then but without Dahlmeier and while they have Doro....

On German TV they just said Loginov refuses to give any interviews and that T.Boe was seething, claming that Loginov didn't deserve to even be there

Biathlon drama :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Feeling sorry for Fillet-Mignon though. Imagine beating JTB and Fourcade, only to be beaten by Loginov

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

WTF. Watching the delayed stream on dazn. Thought it was basically over and Fillon Maillet the winner...Then i look up tuz. Fucking hell :lol:
Pursuit races both men and women are gonna be excellent, given that some meme athletes are in the front and many favourites are behind.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pursuit races both men and women are gonna be excellent, given that some meme athletes are in the front and many favourites are behind.
Men gonna be interesting. Going with Fillon Maillet and Fourcade now. JTB didn't look too strong this time.

Women i don't have a horse in the race with Marketa being basically fucked starting with +90 seconds. Maybe Herrmann, but then again there is shooting.

Just not Doro :snoop:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I watched this in the 2000s but not since. Kati Wilhelm was my favorite and the only one I remember
Me too. My favorite was Uschi Disl . Great on on the skis but bad shooter . Never won the world cup because of that.
Kati Wilhelm after her. Used to not miss a race when I was that young .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Men gonna be interesting. Going with Fillon Maillet and Fourcade now. JTB didn't look too strong this time.

Women i don't have a horse in the race with Marketa being basically fucked starting with +90 seconds. Maybe Herrmann, but then again there is shooting.
Marketa will just climb to the win
http://webmshare.com/play/wZEXa

And yes, Doro is hopeless :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)