Bettega dismisses Cassano claim (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Juventus Vice-President Roberto Bettega has ruled out both the signing of Antonio Cassano and the sale of Christian Abbiati in January.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with Roma’s contract rebel, while goalkeeper Abbiati has been associated with Palermo.

However, Bettega has insisted on Monday that Abbiati and not Cassano will wear the Bianconeri shirt after Christmas.

"Cassano is a very good player but we already have Alex Del Piero, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet, Adrian Mutu and Marcelo Zalayeta," he stated.

"Cassano would be a welcome addition for anyone, but Juventus tactically do not need him right now.

"It is already tough enough keeping everyone we have presently happy, I don’t envy Fabio Capello at all - even if he is giving everyone a chance to shine."

Meanwhile, Abbiati has been linked with a move away given that first-choice Gigi Buffon has returned from injury.

Palermo are one club who have been paired with the shot-stopper, who is only on loan in Turin from Milan.

"Juventus continue to have important objectives to achieve," continued Bettega. "We therefore have three excellent goalkeepers and we need them all."

However, the former Juventus and Italy striker did concede that Abbiati might ask for a transfer in World Cup year.

"It is obvious that a club talks to its players in order to also meet with their desires," concluded the official.

Juventus are next in action on Wednesday in the Champions League against Rapid Vienna.

Despite already securing qualification for the last 16, boss Capello has rested just Emerson for the Austrian trip.

Squad: Buffon, Chiellini, Vieira, Kovac, Pessotto, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Mutu, Zambrotta, Blasi, Thuram, Giannichedda, Zalayeta, Cannavaro, Abbiati.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

*Juventino*

I Love Juve
Nov 21, 2005
I hope well not get him... werever he is... there are trouble, believe me he is the new totti....
Keep your'e eyes on Paolo Di Ceglie youngster of Juve and a good friend of mine:agree: This guy is awesome

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
This is just getting on my nerves!! First of all like Mr. Bettega said we don't need him, second of all haven't you guys noticed that Cassano have been speculated almost all season last year all summer, this season, and next summer already....deal with it we are not gonna get him! ! We don't want him nor need him......Cassano Go throw yourself at some other club!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
*Juventino* said:
AEWA!!!!

We don't need him!!

DEL PIERO
TREZEGUET - ZLATAN

Paolo di ceglie is coming!!
:lol: It seems u know a bit of arabic

Isn't De Ceglie a left fullback though ?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
*Juventino* said:
I hope well not get him... werever he is... there are trouble, believe me he is the new totti....
Keep your'e eyes on Paolo Di Ceglie youngster of Juve and a good friend of mine:agree: This guy is awesome
I dont know why but I just remembered TLC's song "No Scrubs";)

No really, is he good? I remember I had him in FM 2005 I loaned him out. Are there any videos??

*Juventino*

I Love Juve
Nov 21, 2005
Eeeehm no i have no video's of him ... only on my mobile phone :)
and i'll give you a hint.. if you play FM 2006 give de Ceglie a very heavy trining and a lot of playing time... you will see how much he wil score

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
*Juventino* said:
Eeeehm no i have no video's of him ... only on my mobile phone :)
and i'll give you a hint.. if you play FM 2006 give de Ceglie a very heavy trining and a lot of playing time... you will see how much he wil score
Unfortunetely this time I wanted to start from scratch so I am playing with a team called vittoria in Serie C :(

BTW are you Arabic or you have Arabic friends??

*Juventino*

I Love Juve
Nov 21, 2005
No Im italian, but i lived 2 years in holland and holland is full of arabians so i played soccer with them...and learned some things:) the most of them were from beirut (in libanon but you know that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)