Bestest Best of the Bestest Bestest Better Best Dribbles (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Another decent one...i'll try to describe it.. I saw R9 do it once at the WC.

Facing the defender, you roll over the ball with your right foot, rolling it inwards (towards your left foot), then step over with your left foot. The defender will try to tackle you, and his foot will end up kicking between your legs.

Also, a variation of Majed's: When you're stuck in your own corner, fake to pass to your goalkeeper, step over the ball and take it away with your other foot eg. if you're in the right corner, use your right foot to fake a pass to your keeper, step over the ball and take the ball to your right using your left foot :)confused:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Another decent one...i'll try to describe it.. I saw R9 do it once at the WC.

Facing the defender, you roll over the ball with your right foot, rolling it inwards (towards your left foot), then step over with your left foot. The defender will try to tackle you, and his foot will end up kicking between your legs.

Also, a variation of Majed's : When you're stuck in your own corner, fake to pass to your goalkeeper, step over the ball and take it away with your other foot eg. if you're in the right corner, use your right foot to fake a pass to your keeper, step over the ball and take the ball to your right using your left foot :)confused:)
now i have a move named after me!! ;) :p

:D

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    yaler...i slide the pass thru the opponent's legs and running pass him and collect the ball

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    how about Ryan Giggs against Arsenal in FA Cup i can't remember which year was it but he went through a lot of players and scored
    Yes I remember that goal.

Best dribblers are Okocha,ADP, Ronaldo,Emre,Zidane,Figo,Maradona...................................

Okocha has to be on of the most creative. Every time he plays you see a new move! I can remember a match Bolton vs Arsenal at the end of last season, where he was trapped in the corner of the pitch with two players in front of him. He took the ball and flicked it over both players and ran between the two players, and carried on!! :D

There is a program that was on every saturday morning during the Premiership season, called 'Soccer AM'. They had a section where Okocha would teach you how to do one of his tricks every week.It was really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)