best, worst record in CL. (3 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
domestically we are winners but in Europe we must be losers given that we've won just 2 of 7 finals in the european cup/CL
yeah but it's not easy to qualify for 7 finals. and we won 2 so we'r not completely empty

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
yeah but it's not easy to qualify for 7 finals. and we won 2 so we'r not completely empty
sure, of course its tough to get there but still, winning 2 out of 7 is disappointing for a club so dominant in Serie A and with a massive reputation and status.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
bad luck :D
If you're gunna say that we only lost to Milan because of bad luck then you also have to say that Ajax only lost to us because of bad luck in 1996 :rolleyes:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

sure, of course its tough to get there but still, winning 2 out of 7 is disappointing for a club so dominant in Serie A and with a massive reputation and status.
it is disappointing. but we'll try again and i'm sure we'll win the third sometime. I hope we will win it soon

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    i think you will be killed by Lippi
    if he read what are you saying
    :D:p

anyway ,,,
    i got one answer for my Q, what aboy the rest

the coach..???
    who has the best and the worst...??

same Q for the players??

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Shoot-outs are dangerous for some fans .. I heard some got heart-attacks while watching them !! When Juve/Italy are involved I can hear me heart pumping :scared: but it's always exciting watching other teams doing it :D
    Same for me
    i love to watch other teams take penalties but when Juve/Italy are doing it a lot of pressure

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    when Juve take penalties I go away and then come back to see who won. if we didn't win I turn off TV because I don't want to see the other team celebrating... it makes me even more depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)