• rakib567

• Bayernstar

• Ragazza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

although there is no shame in losing to a great man such as Rakib
One of my ancestors provided most of the cheese supply for the Turkish population in Thessaloniki, while the town itself was full with Jewish merchants. They drowned him in the sea eventually, but that's not the point. The point is he managed to win the market with his negotiating skills.
So don't try to buy me for petty 6500. Make it 7000, -rep Sheik, make the transaction, then make a screenshot of the -rep, and I'll give you my vote with pleasure.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
One of my ancestors provided most of the cheese supply for the Turkish population in Thessaloniki, while the town itself was full with Jewish merchants. They drowned him in the sea eventually, but that's not the point. The point is he managed to win the market with his negotiating skills.
So don't try to buy me for petty 6000. Make it 6500, -rep Sheik, make the transaction, then make a screenshot of the -rep, and I'll give you my vote with pleasure.
deal

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
My vote goes to Mr Chocolate, although I think that all nominees are a valuable part of this community, except for one, who is responsible for the recent events in Volgograd.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Attention Marty! Spam filter faulty.
Just kidding :p You lost your vote when you disappeared & came back taunting us when Milan qualified for CL already I think it was you.
Nope, it wasn't me, i only joined in September.
The injustice of the nominations:p

@Powis , it could say Forza Diarrhea on them, and that avatar would still remain amazing.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Nope, it wasn't me, i only joined in September.
The injustice of the nominations:p

@Powis , it could say Forza Diarrhea on them, and that avatar would still remain amazing.
It would be amazing if she not had her hands on them. But thanks anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)