• Motorhead

• awit

• d'agher

• soil

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have only just noticed this poll...had i noticed earlier, my vote would have surely gone to Melo. Who seems, slightly prone to rubbing shoulders with several veterans of the forums who are obvious Kunts, yet does not go so far, thankfully, as to assume their opinions as his own. His transfer news efforts are welcome and appreciated. His knowledge of the game is competent, he is on here every day, seemingly always benign, and playful and helpful...so mr Melo, I doff my virtual Panama in a show of deference, and say Well Done. were I to choose Best Newcomer, you would win hands down, mate...keep up the good work.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I have only just noticed this poll...had i noticed earlier, my vote would have surely gone to Melo. Who seems, slightly prone to rubbing shoulders with several veterans of the forums who are obvious Kunts, yet does not go so far, thankfully, as to assume their opinions as his own. His transfer news efforts are welcome and appreciated. His knowledge of the game is competent, he is on here every day, seemingly always benign, and playful and helpful...so mr Melo, I doff my virtual Panama in a show of deference, and say Well Done. were I to choose Best Newcomer, you would win hands down, mate...keep up the good work.
Thanks pal, this post means more than any of those votes :touched:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lopan: "I have only just noticed this poll...had i noticed earlier, my vote would have surely gone to Melo. Who seems, slightly prone to rubbing shoulders with several veterans of the forums who are obvious Kunts, yet does not go so far, thankfully, as to assume their opinions as his own. His transfer news efforts are welcome and appreciated. His knowledge of the game is competent, he is on here every day, seemingly always benign, and playful and helpful...so mr Melo, I doff my virtual Panama in a show of deference, and say Well Done. were I to choose Best Newcomer, you would win hands down, mate...keep up the good work. "

Is there some reason you spelled cunt with a K? :shifty:

Every one of you are going to lose to Kate :agree:
Not Alvin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)