Best Member of the Year NOMINATION Thead (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
If you want to help you can drag out 5 names for each category and save me a lot of trouble. I'd set up polls first thing in the morning.

Complaints? We don't need those. :stuckup:

If not, I'll do it when I get time, tomorrow most likely cause this weekend will be busy for moa.
Oh I misunderstood, you only want a maximum of five names for each category? Can understand why it would be a pain to go through them all & pull the top five names. I can help if I have time before I go out tonight.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
This gave me flashbacks of counting SHEEP votes. :scared:

Here's the top 5 for each category (a couple of them have more than 5, because the 5th highest number of votes was a tie):

1. Best Moderator: -
2. Funniest Member of the Year: piotrr, Bianconero_Aus, Jem83, Fint, Lion
3. Best Female Poster: Ragazza, Kate, Preet, AngelaL, Martina89
4. Best Guru: Mark, CAPITANO, Nicholas, Tommy, Badass Vidal
5. Best Newcomer: Mr Chocolate, Monco, rakib567, Bayernstar, Ragazza
6. Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge): X, swag, Osman, Bianconero81, JCK, ALC, Martin
7. Most Helpful Member: Alex-444, Dule90, Sheik Yerbouti, JCK, Mark
8. Most Awesome Member of the Year: Jem83, Bianconero_Aus, Klin, Fint, Tommy, Nzoric, ALC, Fr3sh, JCK, X
9. Best Poster of the Year: Salvatore, swag, X, JuveJay, Osman
10. Most Informed (Football) Member: Red, JuveJay, Salvatore, Osman, Zacheryah
11. Worst Member of the Year: JamalRice10, JuveSardu, Zacheryah, AlexJuventino, kwadman

There, now you can make the polls. @Dule90 @Kate

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Missed this thread, have no idea what I'm doing there on general knowledge either Sören :p Generally too lazy for non footie discussions (or even footie ones).

Looking through ze thread, too few mentionning adRHCP, PedroFlu or MikeM in terms of footie peeps IMO. But rest seem on point (except Zach being amongst worst members hehe).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
votes public or not? Last year they weren't, years before were.

ok, not public since some people might be afraid to show who they vote for. They can just say who they voted for if they please in the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)