best Juventus player ever.. (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Spartacuz ] ++
You guys mention too many players...the post is "best player ever" not best players ever...

I would say Platini or even Sivori but I can't remember them clearly. So I will say R.Baggio. The player that gave me the chills everytime he stepped up on the field. I can still remember the Uefa cup that we won over Borussia thanks to him...man what a player...nobody in the last ten years can come even close to him...nobody.
Yeah I agree with this :thumb: Baggio is the one who most "give the chills" cause he's the one who is able to do everything he wants with ball, he's the most skillful and infact in the "FIFA player of the millenium" he was rated before Platinì. But he is more the "italian soccer simble" than the "Juve simble" cause he changed many teams.
The Juve simble is definitly Platinì. Or Boniperti who was also Juve president, but most of us are too young to remember him as player.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think cause he is too young 4 the moment and players like Zoff has been in Juve 4 so many years. Buffon hasn't got a long bianconeri career yet, but considering his age, he will become a simble soon :)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
i think best player is nedved....

and goalkeeper of caurse buffon.
i saw nobody mentioned him...:-((
For me, of course, it is Gigi! But as mate said Zoff is a real legend and I think Peruzzi is also good!:angel:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
ignore what Ian said,

he's the same person who thinks Van der Saar is the best keeper in the world ;)

so his posts aren't really credible....just agree with him and move on

:D
You are a jerk. And it's Van der Sar, damnit. :fero:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Don't bother Ian. I've been telling everyone with ears that for years but some people just can't spell it seems...
I think that he's just doing it now to piss me off and it's working. I don't know whether or not he is criticizing Van der Sar after everything I say for the same purpose or not, but it's working.

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
    i think best player is nedved....

and goalkeeper of caurse buffon.
    i saw nobody mentioned him...:-((

yes lilianna , both of them r still new in Juve
    so we can't count them yet like best ever..

it seems that u really LOVE
    NEDDY

:flirt:

maybe if he will win the Cl for us , then we can add him
    to the list:)

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    For me, of course, it is Gigi! But as mate said Zoff is a real legend and I think Peruzzi is also good!:angel:
    Dino Zoff is the best player of all time. There has never been a player, GK or not who did more for his team or mastered his art more. Zoff was one hundred times the keeper Buffon is, there is no comparison, and Zoff did it for decades. Zoff is the best player and keeper in Juve history...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    hmmm... this is not easy...

Platini, Zoff, J. Hansen, Baggio, Del Piero, Rossi, Ferrara, Boniperti, Laudrup, Vialli... and lots more... There's been so many great dudes!

Hopefully I will be able to add Zambrotta in a couple of years. He's one of my favorites!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Hopefully I will be able to add Zambrotta in a couple of years. He's one of my favorites!
    I agree. Right now, he seems set to be one of the greats, if he continues to hold form, it's garunteed.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Even though they were not in our times, the best attacking duo Juve ever had were Sivori and Charles; 50 goals per season, used to take turns who would win the Serie A goal scorer of the year!

Surprised no one mentioned them except Spartacus. I suggest people look them out (especially Sivori - he was fast and technical and a wonderful ball control)

From modern times, Baggio, Platini and Zidane have been amazing.

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
    Yes Sivori and Charles were just breath taking.It will take a long time since will see such a incredible attacking duo like them. Sivori's dribblings were just incredible...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Well in my short life-time I was only fortunate to see Baggio, so I would pick him, although from all the reading and seeing a clip here and there Sivori, Platini and Scirea (not a "creater or a dribbler" but there's something magical about him) to name only a few, should be there as well.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Well in my short life-time I was only fortunate to see Baggio, so I would pick him, although from all the reading and seeing a clip here and there Sivori, Platini and Scirea (not a "creater or a dribbler" but there's something magical about him) to name only a few, should be there as well.
    As usual, you forgot the great keepers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)