Best Juve match of 2002 (1 Viewer)

What is your favourite Juve match of 2002?

• Udinese-Juve (0-2), Scudetto-winning match.

• Juve-Parma (2-1), Italy Supercup match in Tripoli.

• Juve-Dinamo Kiev (5-0), Champions League Phase1 match.

• Juve-Basel (4-0), Champions League Phase2 match.

• Torino-Juve (0-4), Serie A Derby match.

• Juve-Milan (2-1), Serie A match.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

when it's not a juve match, but when it is a juve match, the more you score and trash the other team, the more i get happy.
you don't like to see juve great games? even if it more that the other team play crap than we play good, it's still great to see those games.

and i'm assuming basel, dynamo kiev and Torino were crap too and it was one side match as well. but that's what we want, aren't we?
Of course its nice to see such games... but we are now talking about the best matches, which those type of games are definately not.

As for the other three mentioned games... if you saw them you would know that in all of them the score line was somewhat flattering to us.... though still convincing... plus the added importance of those games.... The Derby and 2 cl matches ... makes them far better matches than brescia... but as i said , none of them would be my choice anyway!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Of course its nice to see such games... but we are now talking about the best matches, which those type of games are definately not.
i think the 'best game' don't mean the best football or the most quality game from the list. i think it's the way you see it, the importance for juve and the most convincing performance (by our side only)

so i chose udinese-juventus, not because the game itself, because it was the scudetto winning game!

As for the other three mentioned games... if you saw them you would know that in all of them the score line was somewhat flattering to us.... though still convincing... plus the added importance of those games.... The Derby and 2 cl matches ... makes them far better matches than brescia... but as i said , none of them would be my choice anyway!
i didn't see them anyway, but i agree on their importance.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
My choice is irrelevant.. it wasnt nominated and as such, doesnt matter!

Brilliant :)

The poll asks which was Juve's best game ... not which was Juve's best 'opponent' game .. it doesn't matter if the overall match wasn't great or spectaculr .. what matters is that at the end, Juve fans were happy at the outcome of the match ..

Udinese-Juve is typical of that .. a very dire and boring match, but it was the MOST important match, since we won the Scudetto after it ..

We played a great match against Inter for example, but the result (draw) was disappointing to Juve fans .. so it wasn't considered ..

I hope you see where Im going ..

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

The poll asks which was Juve's best game ... not which was Juve's best 'opponent' game .. it doesn't matter if the overall match wasn't great or spectaculr .. what matters is that at the end, Juve fans were happy at the outcome of the match ..

Udinese-Juve is typical of that .. a very dire and boring match, but it was the MOST important match, since we won the Scudetto after it ..

We played a great match against Inter for example, but the result (draw) was disappointing to Juve fans .. so it wasn't considered ..

that is exactly what i was intended to say and you had put it up in the best way :thumb:

i just agree on every word!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

dpf,

I never questioned any of your choices.. only odeds reccomendation of the brescia game which was a particurly bad game.

Yours are all relevant either for quality, satisfaction or importance.

As for udine being dire.... i suppose it depends where you were....
In the stands it was an amazing day!!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
As for udine being dire.... i suppose it depends where you were....
In the stands it was an amazing day!!

It was nerve-cracking for me .. I had to check Lazio-Inter's score from time to time .. but it all ended perfectly :touched:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think that the best match, was against Milan! That was real Juve! The players played with Passion! I was really proud!
Another great game was the 5-0 against Dynamo! Wow! That was maybe the best performance by Pavel Nedved ever! And................Great Goals!

By the way........I don't know why the Scudetto winning game leads! That was a normal match! Afer 11 minutes, everything was over!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I voted for the Milan game as well. The match in Udine was special yes, because of the Scudetto celebration etc, but the game itself was the most entertaining I saw. In the game against Milan we dominated, we fought, we played like great champions, something you don't see every weekend :)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Milan game, that's no doubt ;)
Especially we won from the club that people say as a dream team this season :) If only we play like that all the time.....

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
the best match from two years is the match against milan.................... it is the best match DP played , Nedved, Thuram, camoranisi and most of the juve players

it was the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)