Best Juve Celebrater? (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There was one game in the CL in which Del Piero scored and gave away one of his best celebrations ever. Kind of like the one after the penalty he scored against Inter in 2002-2003. He jumped up those commercial boards, put his arms in the air and in such fashion the Belgian commentator said something along the lines: "The Juventus fans have found their god and we're lucky to be able to worship him as well."

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Seven said:
There was one game in the CL in which Del Piero scored and gave away one of his best celebrations ever. Kind of like the one after the penalty he scored against Inter in 2002-2003. He jumped up those commercial boards, put his arms in the air and in such fashion the Belgian commentator said something along the lines: "The Juventus fans have found their god and we're lucky to be able to worship him as well."
I like to see the video :heart:

FORZA DP..!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
trez is always like a little kid when he celebrates

Trez better watch he wont injure others when he celebrates

Here is dp against brugge, but i couldnt found that picture, after he waved his arm....it looked like as he said: F-ck the critics, i can still score.

HAPPY CANNAVARO

Geof

May 14, 2004
Nedved v. Real Madrid in Delle Alpi.
when he jumped over the commercials to greet the fans. Made me cry...

I hate the celbrations of Henry. If you can call that a celbration.

Jan 7, 2004
Seven said:

that reminds me. you guys remember when Zidane tripped on those commercial boards

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Geof said:
Nedved v. Real Madrid in Delle Alpi.
when he jumped over the commercials to greet the fans. Made me cry...
one of my favourites and alex's after his super goal in that game,the raw emotion of that game will long live with me:weee:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
one of my favourites and alex's after his super goal in that game,the raw emotion of that game will long live with me:weee:

You should have seen me how I was sweating before the game and while the game is being played....

What a thing to remmber.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
one of the best matches ever,the boys were world class that night and showed real(and then barca)what a REAL team is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)