Best goal 2003 - 2004 (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, this year there has been some very good goals in all the leagues.

Ill mention my favs ones:

*Giuly´s Overhead scissor and his backheel goal against Madrid. (martin, u surely know what scissor im talking about).

*Mancini´s aerial backheel kick... it was just magic!.

*Van der vaart´s scorpion kick!.

*A goal from a newcastle´s guy which was very similar to vandervar´s goal!. Just classy.

*A goal from totti, He received the ball from a corner, and kicked it in the air. Roberto carlos did a very similar one against Marseille, but i think totti´s was better.

* A fernando Torres overhead kick.

*Ronaldinho´s goal against a team in the UEFA cup. This one was a hell of a goal, the guy dribbled some players and then unleashed a powerfull shot from far far away.

*Inzaghi´s header against Deportivo, i really liked it.

*One of those Lampard´s crazy shoots :D

and much much more but i cant remember!!

help me!.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
All Henry's runs and potshots goal if they were done by other people... ;)

Henry sheer class and consistency just literally digrade the skill needed to score those goals..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the one where ronaldinho flicked up and acrobatically volleyed inside the box after goign past two defenders:cool:

or a couple of totti's long range strikes:thumb:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Henrys goal against Liverpool when he dribbled a player and then made Carragher bump into Gerard:thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have to go with one of Totti's long-range strikes that he centered off his chest and rocketed from mid-air into the net from 20m+ (forget the game though).

While I never catch MLS games in the States, I did catch an awesome DeWayne DeRosario bicycle kick goal in the San Jose-New England match last weekend that would be among the best I've seen in Europe all year.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    la chilena que hizo ibrahimovic!!!
    Mmm it was cool... but vandervart,s scorpion and mancini´s back heel i think were more fashion... i mean... both goals looked better executed.

Ibra´s one was more like a fluke :p

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

What's that?
    one he did moreor less 3 weeks ago... it was cool...

a free kick... and he received the ball with a weird overhead,,but the goal wascool!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    one he did moreor less 3 weeks ago... it was cool...

a free kick... and he received the ball with a weird overhead,,but the goal wascool!
    That was the most outrageous goal of the season, followed closely by Van Der Vaart's scorpion kick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)