Best futsal team. (1 Viewer)

OP
Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

No not breaking the knee...the cartilage. I never knew much about it before, but since the injury I documented myself and found that doctors refer to it as the 'footballer's injury' as it's quite common for fotballers.

Futsal I played was outside on a synthetic turf, and not indoor football. Whenever I run it clicks and I can't really put pressure on it. From what I read, last Juve player to get that injury was Pessotto before the world cup, and since then he has hardly played.
    Well, sorry for my lack of medical knowledge.;).
    Anyway, I agree. Indoor is far more comfortable to play than synthetic turf.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    He doesn't need to be fast here.neither be strong he is not gonna play boxing.It all depends on his skill which i think he had alot of it.
    you obviously haven't played this game have you :D

Strength is at least 50% of the game!

Fahad, Cafu would be brilliant at it, I actually play against a guy that looks and plays like Cafu and he is probably the best player I've ever played against! Imagine the real thing :eek::D

The only reason he's not in my team is because of Thuram :cool:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    It DOES!

trust me on this one. Our team used to get slaughtered every week because of it. the teams we were playing were not that good, but were much stronger, except me of course, I was bulldozing the lot of them down :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Fahad, Cafu would be brilliant at it, I actually play against a guy that looks and plays like Cafu and he is probably the best player I've ever played against! Imagine the real thing :eek::D
    You play indoor ?? Coz I regularly do so, especially due to the heat and humidity of outdoors nowadays .. it's quite different and you need time to adapt to it .. you don't have much spaces and some tricks don't work .. but it's also fun playing it .. the pace is much faster and you have to keep moving all the time instead of remaining static .. the key to the game I think is short passes and creating triangles fron defence all the way to offense .. that's my team's main scheme ;)

Anyway, I was thinking of more players that could play: Deco and Ronaldinho :D

OP
    Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    Cafu, Carlos type of player would be good, no doubt.:).
    However, Zizou, Raul, Baggio, Zola type are hardest to play, I believe. They have passing, touch, and vision. Davids could be very good too.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    It DOES!

trust me on this one. Our team used to get slaughtered every week because of it. the teams we were playing were not that good, but were much stronger, except me of course, I was bulldozing the lot of them down :D
    May be but i am still sure that it needs as much skill as Strength.:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    You play indoor ?? Coz I regularly do so, especially due to the heat and humidity of outdoors nowadays .. it's quite different and you need time to adapt to it .. you don't have much spaces and some tricks don't work .. but it's also fun playing it .. the pace is much faster and you have to keep moving all the time instead of remaining static .. the key to the game I think is short passes and creating triangles fron defence all the way to offense .. that's how my team play ;)

Anyway, I was thinking of more players that could play: Deco and Ronaldinho :D
    I used to play much more regularly than I do now, but some of my friends are going to start up another team for next season, which should be cool.

At the moment I just play with a group of mates once a week in a 6 or 5 aside match, this is where "cafu" is from :D (he doesn't like me since I am the only one that he cannot take on :strong: - I play like montero :boxing: )

The pace is at least twice as fast as regular football, you need massive stamina levels to keep going through the match, I often take energy drinks, they help out a lot.

The key to the way our team plays is rather more based on luck. We have a brilliant goalie who usually saves our skins about 20 times a game. Most of our goals are long range strikes, with no build up or team play whatsoever :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yeah futsal requires lots of stamina as it tires you out very fast. Personally I prefer 6 or 7 a side where the pace and build up is slower.

OP
    Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    The trick of playing futsal, I belive is passing, movement, positioning, quick thinking and first touch.
    As dpforever pointed out creating triangle is pretty important because it gives angles to work around (pull back, or hit it low across the goal) but I can become static though, especially if opposition gets used to the pattern. The basic trick is, and most fundamental aspect is that when you receive the ball, there have to be a player next to you that is free to receive.

Pace, IMO, is overrated in futsal. Beside, couple of counterattacking opportunities, it isn't that useful. Acceleration, IMO, is far more important.
    Also, whilst defending the key is to keep the shape as a team, and as a individual it is essential not to plunge in but stand up, and anticipate the oppositions move.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    The trick of playing futsal, I belive is passing, movement, positioning, quick thinking and first touch.
    As dpforever pointed out creating triangle is pretty important because it gives angles to work around (pull back, or hit it low across the goal) but I can become static though, especially if opposition gets used to the pattern. The basic trick is, and most fundamental aspect is that when you receive the ball, there have to be a player next to you that is free to receive.

Pace, IMO, is overrated in futsal. Beside, couple of counterattacking opportunities, it isn't that useful. Acceleration, IMO, is far more important.
    Also, whilst defending the key is to keep the shape as a team, and as a individual it is essential not to plunge in but stand up, and anticipate the oppositions move.
    That was what i was tryin' to say--Tom

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    The pace is at least twice as fast as regular football, you need massive stamina levels to keep going through the match, I often take energy drinks, they help out a lot.
    Energy drinks are a must when we play indoor football ;)

The key to the way our team plays is rather more based on luck. We have a brilliant goalie who usually saves our skins about 20 times a game. Most of our goals are long range strikes, with no build up or team play whatsoever :p

We always surprise our opponents when we come back to the second half with a totally different formation :devil: .. for example if I played as a striker in the first half, I take a deeper role and another player goes upfront .. That way they try man-marking me and leave the other player :D

But true, the goalie is very important .. we also have a good one ;)

OP
    Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    It requires different stamina, IMO.

For me playing proper match is much easier because I tend to or (used to) play trequarsista, or Segudna punta role, so I was often the laziest player on the pitch. However, for a midfielder, especially MC in 4-4-2 formation, it is pretty tough job, and requires a lot of stamina, and running ability.

Anyway, I enjoy playing futsal more, because as a player you are able to try out many technical aspects of the game (hence fun), and get involved in the match a lot more. However, futsal in proper match situation, there is a lot of rotation, so as DarkSoul said I doubt it is anywhere near being as demanding as 11side match.

OP
    Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Played Nike Futsal tournament long time ago when I was a student. And it was Tokyo regional final. It was most easily the frustrating game I ever played in. The goalkeeper was so good that we had 4 one on one opportunities saved and some unbelievable stop. Despite the fact that we had far superior team, they didn't have a shot in a game, and virtually kept inside their half in the second period, we lost out on penalties.:stress:
    Fight almost broke on the way home though since most of us was pretty pissed off.:D

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    I played on my school team...boy did this take time to get used to. I'm better at outdoors for sure. I just dont have enough skill/ball control skills to be a very good player at this.

It is, though, MUCH faster then outdoors

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    I didn't play it ;)
    But i watched it. so don't tell me it needs much more strength than regular football matches.:D
    Tom is right. Futsal is an extremely physical game played at an incredibly fast pace that's why players like Carlos and Davids would kick butt :fero:

futsala

Oct 3, 2006
    Hi there, i´m new on this site, but got interested seing u guys chating about the greatest sport in the world: FUTSAL!!! neway, here´s my team (only included professional futsal players though, no 11-a-side players!!):-

----Cristian---
    ---------Schumacher---------
    --Falçao---------------------Daniel---
    --------Lenision-------

Let me remind you: "the futsal revolution is close....."
    Anyway, enjoy yourselves!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)