Best foreigner at the club since 1990 (1 Viewer)

The best foreigner since 1990

• Boksic

• Camoranesi

• Davids

• Deschamps

• Emerson

• Ibrahimovic :D

• Jugovic

• Kohler

• Moeller

• Montero

• Nedved

• Paulo Sousa

• Salas

• Thuram

• Trezeguet

• Tudor

• Zalayeta

• Zidane

• Jarni

• Esnaider

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
And considering him the same level with zambrotta is beyond me. :disagree: He is the best fullback that Croatia ever had. So what? Zambrotta could be Italian legend if he stay at Juventus. Being a legend in italy and in croatia, especially for a defender is much much at different level.
I´m sorry I must disagree with this paragraph. Being a legend in Italy and Croatia is not a difference. Jarni played in Croatia only at the beggining of his career, rest of the time he was a well-known international and was important in every club he played. On the national level he was a hero and later he was signed by no other club than Real Madrid.

Your bias towards Zambrotta doesn´t make him a bigger legend or whatsoever. You didn´t even follow the career of Jarni and yet you decided to degrade him.

I´m sorry, I cannot agree with you and any Croatian will tell you the same thing (or any guy who followed his career)....

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I´m sorry I must disagree with this paragraph. Being a legend in Italy and Croatia is not a difference. Jarni played in Croatia only at the beggining of his career, rest of the time he was a well-known international and was important in every club he played. On the national level he was a hero and later he was signed by no other club than Real Madrid.

Your bias towards Zambrotta doesn´t make him a bigger legend or whatsoever. You didn´t even follow the career of Jarni and yet you decided to degrade him.

I´m sorry, I cannot agree with you and any Croatian will tell you the same thing (or any guy who followed his career)....
1 season with juve and 1 season with real madrid tell us that he is not important in those clubs.

Sorry i not saying that Croatia is inferior than Italy but talking about defender. A good defender in italy is different from good defender in croatia.

I am bias toward zambrotta? I am not italian and i am not croatian. How can i be bias?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
1 season with juve and 1 season with real madrid tell us that he is not important in those clubs.

Sorry i not saying that Croatia is inferior than Italy but talking about defender. A good defender in italy is different from good defender in croatia.

I am bias toward zambrotta? I am not italian and i am not croatian. How can i be bias?
1 season in Juve cause he was injured a lot (but he was a starter when he was not injured), 1 year in Real Madrid cause Roberto Carlos was a starter and Jarni was unhappy with the bench (still he had 30 appearances mostly coming from the bench), he was very important for Betis too, he once was most capped player for Croatian NT, he even was a starter for former Yougoslavian NT.

May I ask you something? How many matches have you actually seen from him? You claim he is not special, I clam he is special, I think I know what I´m talking about.

Also, I said he is almost at the same level with Zambrotta, I didn´t say he was better, but he is definitely a legend. Not a Juve legend, but a legend.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
1 season in Juve cause he was injured a lot (but he was a starter when he was not injured), 1 year in Real Madrid cause Roberto Carlos was a starter and Jarni was unhappy with the bench (still he had 30 appearances mostly coming from the bench), he was very important for Betis too, he once was most capped player for Croatian NT, he even was a starter for former Yougoslavian NT.

May I ask you something? How many matches have you actually seen from him? You claim he is not special, I clam he is special, I think I know what I´m talking about.

Also, I said he is almost at the same level with Zambrotta, I didn´t say he was better, but he is definitely a legend. Not a Juve legend, but a legend.
Ok. He is special for you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)