Best Final Scenes in Movies (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by CuTe-17 ] ++
ya cruel intentions, 1 and 2,, never really knew what happend at the end

And one of my best movies (Troy) still,, didnt catch that closure..!!

sexth sense,, didnt even understand the movie untill i watched it 4 about 15 times..!! :p
One of your best movies?!?:confused:
Are you high?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
At one time M. Night Shamalyan movies had great endings....everything came together: Sixth Sense and Signs take the cake.

Tarantino movies tie everything together (stories) in a brilliant way.

Lock, Stock is a good one too.

Fight Club is movie that did the opposite in my opinion: began great...and towards the end it lost it and went WAY over the top.
You're right about Signs and especially Sixth Sense. Amazing endings.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
I agree with ppl who mentioned the Usual Suspects....the twist in the end is one of the best in film history.
also, Paths of Glory has a genius ending however one's can't talk about movie endings without mentioning one of my personal fav of all time Casablanca.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I thought "Unbreakable" had an ending just as good as the Sixth Sense and Signs.

Besides the mentioned Godfather I, Braveheart, Pearl Harbor, and Saving Private Ryan had pretty good endings too..

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
How about the ending of "Saw"

that was unexpected.
Yeah, that was really unexpected. Who would have thought the killer is the dead man. How in the hell could the killer pretend to be dead like that?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The final scene from Hannibal is awesome

Lecter puts the girl's hand into one side of a handcuff and he puts his hand into the other side so she cant escape, then the police is coming and Lecter knows he has to escape but he doesnt have the handcuff keys so he either has to cut the girls hand or his hand... everyone is sure he's going to cut her hand... he takes out a knife and cuts a hand (it cant be seen whose hand) and escapes... then in the next scene the girl is shown and she has both hands, which means that Lecter loved her enough to cut his hand for her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)