• Kate

• Preet

• AngelaL

• Martina89

Results are only viewable after voting.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
The day Liverpool win Premier League for the first time, the day you come back here to talk about football :lol:

"My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that." Sir Alex Ferguson

And he did it :lol:
and look where we are and where they are now :lol:

do you have anything non-sexist to say? if not, please shut up and get the f*ck out of here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The day Liverpool win Premier League for the first time, the day you come back here to talk about football :lol:

"My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that." Sir Alex Ferguson

And he did it :lol:
But Man Utd is for glory hunters and fake Englishmen!

Jan 3, 2014
I'm already making a sandwich for GrandeDelPiero, he told me in PM that's how they do it in Italia.
Italian proverb for you.

"Girls look so much sexier where they are belong such as kitchen." :lol:

Remember what Moggi said about Fiorentina's owner Gori's mother? Because she was controlling the team. He said, "I refuse to talk football with women, if I ever need advice how to clean dishes, I would consider taking their advice."

Forza Moggi! :lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Mods, don't ban him yet, I'm having an enlightening conversation with him through PM. :p

Italian proverb for you.

"Girls look so much sexier where they are belong such as kitchen." :lol:

Remember what Moggi said about Fiorentina's owner Gori's mother? Because she was controlling the team. He said, "I refuse to talk football with women, if I ever need advice how to clean dishes, I would consider taking their advice."

Forza Moggi! :lol:
:heart:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't lie, it's you. :D
My fake accounts are named Goodass Angel and other cool names. Not GrandeDelPiero.
I told you, you have a lot to learn before you win a poll in tuz. That's why quit while you can, before Goodass Angel and his pals break your heart with their last minute votes for Preet.
Also, if he didn't ask for nudes yet, you can bet your house it's not me.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
My fake accounts are named Goodass Angel and other cool names. Not GrandeDelPiero.
I told you, you have a lot to learn before you win a poll in tuz. That's why quit while you can, before Goodass Angel and his pals break your heart with their last minute votes for Preet.
Also, if he didn't ask for nudes yet, you can bet your house it's not me.
:lol:

Yeah, the guy didn't take my bait anyway. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)