• Preet

• AngelaL

• Martina89

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Among other reasons.
It's sexist and it has an unknown character included instead of heavyweights like Janna (pun intended) and Hoori.
To be honest, I kind of agree. I'm not someone who cries sexism all the time, but I'm not really sure why such a category exists, it singles us out for no reason other than our gender. If there was a "best male" and "best female" category, then I could see why (I've seen this on other forums). But "female" on its own is a bit of an odd category, especially when there are very few girls here to begin with.

But whatever, it's the internet. :p And for the record, Hoori only got one nomination (yours), Janna got none, while "Martina89" got three.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    We're not sexist. We just love you guys that much that we made a category just for you.

porco cane the complaining!

:p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And for the record, Hoori only got one nomination (yours), Janna got none, while "Martina89" got three.
    And it shows that this forum deteriorated to the point of no return. What kind of yearly awards pass without Hoori winning this poll? Yet, you forgot to nominate her. Who the fuck is Martina89? There is no such member. While we're at it, who the fuck are you and when did you write 3000 posts? Much love for Preet, Kate and Angela. No love for newbies like yourself and "Martina89" (which is probably a fake account I made when I was drunk).
    Post a photo, both you and Martina. If you're not pretty, I'll write to Dule to delete this thread. I hope you don't win.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Voted for Kate since she's the only one I know (have been here the longest and I have talked with her the most). Don't really know Preet or Ragazza so well yet, maybe next year girls. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I checked Martina89.

I loved it how at least 5 people said "Alen :lol:"

:lol:
    And you never logged on as her again. :moan:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Voted for Kate since she's the only one I know (have been here the longest and I have talked with her the most). Don't really know Preet or Ragazza so well yet, maybe next year girls. ;)
    Preet is hotter than the others, you fool.

I'd vote for her but I will wait till the end to see who has a chance to beat Ragazza, so I'd vote for that girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)