Best concert you've been to (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Iron Maiden in Stockholm earlier this year.
Sweden is one of the most fanatic Maiden countries so this concert had real potential. It was also played on Stockholms stadion, which is perfect for concerts like this.
The xpectations were high and it lived up to all of them. "Fear of the dark" was absolutely brilliant.
The singer started to cry and said it was his best concert ever, I think he ment it. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I saw them 18 years ago at the since-demolished Boston Garden for the Powerslave tour.
The intro was Churchill's speech "we will fight them in the air...." and then they ripped into Aces High.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
The papers in Sweden gave the Metallica concert five out of five. One of the journalists said it was "an already classic concert" and "Pure metal show".
Just today it was decided that they will come to Sweden and Gothenburg 10 May, I can't wait. :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
It was awesome. Just superb. Stood in the front and sang til my voice disappeared. Aah. Best show ever. :star:

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Just today it was decided that they will come to Sweden and Gothenburg 10 May, I can't wait. :)
May 30th. :)

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53

:D

Seriously Loppan how can you enjoy a concert like that, were they singing play-back?

i believe they can sing live. but that does not help :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I could never understand how they could become so popular, their voices are crap not to mention the music. One boyband which really had potential was Boyzone as they had Ronan Keating who has a really great voice unfortunately all the other members were gay and couldn't sing. :)

OP
    flieeeekke
    Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    I could never understand how they could become so popular, their voices are crap not to mention the music. One boyband which really had potential was Boyzone as they had Ronan Keating who has a really great voice unfortunately all the other members were gay and couldn't sing. :)
    i kinda liked take that. they were novators. and had few good songs

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

:D

Seriously Loppan how can you enjoy a concert like that, were they singing play-back?
    I knew I was gonna get mobbed for this but they were really good. Even the newspaper critics who usually hates boybands gave them 4 out of 5.
    And they weren't singing play-back!

Boyzone? They only sang covers and ballads. No, it was Backstreet Boys for me.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I hate that A.J dude, the way he dressed is weird! there were once I saw him wearing a half cheetah leather shirt:eek:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Haha Ive seen the Backstreet Boys twice, but the second time I saw them I didnt like it at all, I spent the whole concert on the floor wanting to sleep. I've also seen 5ive. The only boyband I havent seen is Nsync and even though I dont like them a lot Id like to see them.

The best concert Ive ever been to though is RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    the best concert I WOULD have attend is Linkin Park concert in Malaysia...shit! I lost the ****in' ticket a day before the concert...till' now I feel so bad bout it:down:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    uh i have 2 best ones on my list

1 - AREA 2 but it wasnt' just a concert - it was moby's idea he had two tours in the summer '01 and '02
    i got to go to the second one and it was soooo good
    moby, dave mattews and the blue man group on the pain stage ( and many more i don't remember who)
    and Tiesto, Carl Cox, Dieselboy and a few more famous ones in the rave tent
    oh god it was sooooo good

2 - Insane Clown Posse
    the craziest show ever .... when i got home my mom started freaking out, talked to me about "swallowing pills" (drug use lol)and other shit ...... and told me that i shouldn't do it again and all kinds of shit .... told me that it's always better to drink
    well the thing is - I WAS COMPLETELY SOBER
    but i got home soaked in soda ( i even had to chage my shirt in there b/c it was dripping. it didn't help, the clean shirt was soaked in soda too by the time i got home ) not a dry spot on me ..... soda dripping from my hair, eyeliner running down my face .... all yucky and sticky . so i guess mommy was a bit surprised
    but ICP is definetly a fun show to go to - it's a huge mosh pit ..... like the whole show is, people start puching each other in waves, a lot of crowd surfing, even J and Shaggy go crowd surfing .... it's all insane, painted faces everywhere....

ok i should stop i wanna go again to both of them
    really cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)