Best assistman in Seria A 2003-2004 (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
My vote goes to Roma's Alessandro Mancini.

But also Stankovic, Baggio and Cassano provided many assists to their teammates.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I actually do think that Mancini is on top of that list (at least he was in the first half of the season). If we had to see for each main team who it was I think it would be something like this:

Milan: Pirlo, Seedorf, Pancaro (!!)
Roma: Mancini, Totti, Emerson
Juve: God only knows

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
Guys, I was just wondering does anyone of you have some stats regarding best assistman in seria a for this season?

or we could share our opinions as who it could be.......

Stankovic 13
Cassano 9
R. Baggio 8
Gilardino 8
Pirlo 8
Jorgenson 8

taken from Yahoo! Fantasy League stats..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Aressandro and where's Mancini? Doesn't sound right...

And Gilardino 8? That makes him sound like he was the best player of the season if you add the goals and assists all together.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
zizou:
yeah... u right about Mancini.. he join tops with Stankovic with 13 assist.. i slipped him bcoz his name is entered among the defenders...

and i notice also about gilardino also when i was anlyzing Trezeguet. Gila scored 18 goals and 8 assist .. so that makes him 26 goals attributed to him in 31 matches.. not bad at all... Trezeguet has 20 goals out of 24..

Forza AC Milan:

totti 6
cafu 5

i dun see any base for you to doubt these statistics. There were prepared by OPTA who profesionally supply stats for bookmakers.
And the Yahoo! Fantasy Leagu is followed with interest by hundreds of thousands of football fans across the world week in week out. Any mistake would been obviously noticed. And untill now, i never see any..

I understand your suprise reaction though. Sometimes players contribution dont rightly intepreted by our eyes. For example, the all praised Kaka only managed to do 3 assist all year long... even Trezeguet assist more than him with 4...;)

OP
Forza AC Milan
Oct 2, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

Forza AC Milan:

totti 6
    cafu 5

i dun see any base for you to doubt these statistics. There were prepared by OPTA who profesionally supply stats for bookmakers.
    And the Yahoo! Fantasy Leagu is followed with interest by hundreds of thousands of football fans across the world week in week out. Any mistake would been obviously noticed. And untill now, i never see any..

I understand your suprise reaction though. Sometimes players contribution dont rightly intepreted by our eyes. For example, the all praised Kaka only managed to do 3 assist all year long... even Trezeguet assist more than him with 4...;)
    thanx dude for info....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Thanks Aressandro.

Was doubting those stats when I didn't see Mancini cos his assists have been fundamental for Roma this season. I'm surprised with Stankovic though.

Jul 28, 2002
    Gigi buffon, thuram, leggro, montero and the rest of the juve defence..man these guys have set up more goals than anyone else. Shame its for everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)