Bernd Schneider!!! (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
very impresive german!!! made a fool out of roberto carlos at the world cup final!!!

can play at many different positions!
his team is strugling which means we might have a good chance of landing him!!!

i think he might be an answer to our midfield!!

any thoughts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
17/11/1973

makes him 29..so thats a good point I suppose, thought he was younger. Still, would improve the team, if we can get him cheap, we should do it

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
he's not that good.
Look at our midfield depth, we have Zambrotta, tacchinardi, davids, Nedved, Camo and Conte

we need all the extra help we can get!
Conte is crap, Davids doesn't know what he's doing, Zambrotta is mediocre at best, and currently at left back! That leaves us with 3!

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11

he's not that good.
    he is good!!! experienced and can play with both feet!

who do u think would be better for us?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    there are many who can help us.
    I think a more creative player than this boring Schneider is needed. D'alessandro for example.

Tom, Conte is definitely not crap. and what are you talking about Davids? this is nonsense what you said about Davids.

and Zambo is sometimes more than just a mediocre player.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    theres no doubting schneider's good. Hes solid.

Just old. I'm sure there are players who play as well and consistently as Bernd, who are younger an can offer more to the team.

I just get confused, is he CD or a DMC, coz i've seen him play in both positions.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Tom, Conte is definitely not crap. and what are you talking about Davids? this is nonsense what you said about Davids.

and Zambo is sometimes more than just a mediocre player.
    OK then prove to me that Conte is not crap.

Nonsense what i said about davids? well I don't think so. his passing in general is poor, and he can't shoot to save his life. He likes to go on pointless runs where he gets tackled/sandwiched by several players. Occasionally he has a deflected shot which turns into an assist, or when we are already winning 3-0 then he scores the 4th. Great.

I'd swap him for Baraja, Ballack, Scholes, Veron, Riquelme..heck anyone really, Tacchi is our holding midfielder, Davids is a sort of in-between guy, we don't need him, sorry.

Yes, once in 10 games Zambrotta plays slightly above average I guess.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    that is why i like Bernd!!!

he can play in many different positions!!! i have also seen him play as a play maker!!!!

he scored a hatrick for germany against Ukrain that lead them to the world cup!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    he is good!!! experienced and can play with both feet!
    :LOL: thank god! I've had enough of our one-legged midfielders (lefty, one-leg, peggy, hobbles, and clink) :LOL: ;)

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

:LOL: thank god! I've had enough of our one-legged midfielders (lefty, one-leg, peggy, hobbles, and clink) :LOL: ;)
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i dont think we need this guy.

our midfield is very much set, especially since Maresca is returning and Blasi is joining us as well.

What we really need is sub for Nedved, and i believe that D'Alessandro is needed for that as he can play both behind and on the left in a 4-4-2.

Davids is a freaking gun for us.....one of the best midfielders in the world, why montero constantly criticises him is beyond me. i'm sure its more of a personal issue with him.

Nedved, tacchinardi and camoranesi are all great at the moment. Zambrotta is a top player who is versitile.

add Maresca, Blasi, D'alessandro to that midfield and we are set.

Conte?? for teh bench, he is good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)