Bernard (6 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'd rather see them using a 3-5-2

GK
Silva - Luiz - Dante
Alves - Hernanes - Oscar - Paulinho - Marcello
Fred - Neymar
This is likely to happen. I bet Scolari will finish the tournament with this formation.

But Paulinho and Hernanes will fight for a spot. Luiz Gustavo is probably going to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys think this team is good enough to win the WC?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #23
    This is likely to happen. I bet Scolari will finish the tournament with this formation.

But Paulinho and Hernanes will fight for a spot. Luiz Gustavo is probably going to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, not good enough. They lack that tactical discipline and awareness that countries like Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Uruguay do have.

But coaching Brazil aint easy, every Brazilian wants too see entertaining Samba football and not some tactical European dull game.

OP
    Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #25
    Tottenham want him

--

With Spurs linked with Brazil international Bernard, the player’s club president Alexandre Kalil has updated the press on Sunday about the availability of the attacking midfielder.

Kalil told reporters:

We have received an offer of €18m from an 'English club’ who wants to sign Bernard who is now with Brazil. The offer was deemed too low, therefore refused. FC Porto have now entered negotiations. Their president a good friend.

We told everyone if you pay €25m Bernard is yours. Porto sold Moutinho and James Rodriguez. I believe they have money.

Several days ago Lancenet reported Andre Villas-Boas has personally sent scouts to all of Brazil’s games at the upcoming Confederations Cup to watch Bernard with a view to a summer purchase for Spurs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Does seem like a Porto signing, although €25m is quite high for them to buy in. They'd have to sell him for well over €40m to make their usual profit with agents/owners etc.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so, unless Neymar, Bernard, and Oscar make a big quality step, I don't see them winning the WC next year. But they have a chance, you'll be on your home and some NT are going down actually, like Spain. The big challenge must be Germany

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I don't think so, unless Neymar, Bernard, and Oscar make a big quality step, I don't see them winning the WC next year. But they have a chance, you'll be on your home and some NT are going down actually, like Spain. The big challenge must be Germany
    Yep. But the team is talented. The problem is the lack of quality in the mid and lack of better management by an old school guy like Felipao. Lack of movement off the ball by the 4 on the front. Fred is barely touching the ball. The ideal would be to put Neymar closer to the goal, and Oscar, Bernard, Lucas and Hulk as options for the 3 guys behind him.

Marcelo is playing amazing again, as Silva. 2 Best players of the world in their positions, by far.

I don't know, I think Brazil actually will stand a decent chance.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Bernard is NOWHERENEAR worthing 25M. It's crazy. His price should be between 12-15M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)