Berlusconi Trophy (11 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Isaksson hates Juve and was badly treated. So we can forget about him. He will be one of the greats soon and we already had him once.
Why not go for Pagliuca? :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

It said possible, but as I am seeing it, it seems they are right.

Yeah, I said so the minute I saw him holding his shoulder.

And IMO if we get a replacement keeper it will be Abbiati.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I get home and see this shiat. Who cares about the result? We have half a squad injured now. We can't play with Chimenti for 1-3 months.

I say let's get Landreau of Nantes on loan till January.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I get home and see this shiat. Who cares about the result? We have half a squad injured now. We can't play with Chimenti for 1-3 months.

I say let's get Landreau of Nantes on loan till January.

And they would accept that because... ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
because they would get wacked if they don't ;)

I said it before we had to take Kalac on a free and look were he went...

Maybe they could do us a favour since they decapitated 3 player today. :rolleyes:

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, you too. Better luck next year, since you wont win Serie A ;)
listen bro..I'm not God, Your not God, we can't predict the future. All I know is that Milan served Juve up a beating and thats a fact. Thats it thats all. I don't really care, it's preseason but i hope its just a taste of whats to come.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

listen bro..I'm not God, Your not God, we can't predict the future. All I know is that Milan served Juve up a beating and thats a fact. Thats it thats all. I don't really care, it's preseason but i hope its just a taste of whats to come.

Well, we're the only ones to beat the Berlusconi trophy curse, and I dount you can do it ;)

BTW, dont call me bro.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

Another stinking Milanista has arrived to the forum????....gosh, what is going on?
Why dont you go and stay in a Milan forum? All your forum are shit ??? Does dont you have a sense of identity???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Really great news here. I come home and find out we just lost Buffon and Nedved in a supposed "friendly" match against Milan for some douchbag's trophy. Hopefully Buffon can recover in time for the start of the Champions League or we will be in trouble.

As for possible short-term replacements, Moggi should go after my compatriot Brad Freidal. He's cheap and still a great keeper. Would be even better if he had a decent defense in front of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)