Berlusconi II Mocks Juventus And Inter (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Berlusconi II Mocks Juventus And Inter
12/15/2004 12:58:00 PM

Milan supremo Silvio Berlusconi’s brother Paolo added some spice to the upcoming Scudetto showdown against Juventus by alleging the Bianconeri were favoured by the referee against Bologna.
“Let’s say that the decisions could have gone one way or another. But strangely enough they always went in favour of Juventus…I’m joking, the relationship between Juventus and Milan are so good that I like to add some pepper to our rivalry,” he said.

Berlusconi then also made fun of Milan’s city rivals Inter.

“We have to thank Inter for all the great players they gave us. Let’s hope next year Adriano wins the Ballon D’Or, if he joins us in exchange for a youth player that is…,” he said.

hahahahaha that is one of the funniest things ive heard!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's right tho, Inter is, at least transfer wise, the stupidest club in the world. Selling half of Adriano's contract for a few million bucks to Parma, than having to pay 25 to get him back, exchanging Coco for Seedorf ( :wallbang: ), selling Pirlo, Cannavaro, etc...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I personally think its really funny. So? he added a little competition. It makes it all the better :D

And to JUVESUPPORTER, Zlatan was through and had his shirt tugged. Clear kick.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah, This is Serie A as it fullest. Every great team is mocking eachother ;) it builds up a great atmosphere and rivalry and hatred among the great clubs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)