Benedikt Höwedes (8 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Quite a good game and I was very impressed by the way our players actively tried to integrate him by giving him a lot of passes and initiative!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont completely get why play him CB though.

If Allegri plans to play him CB, we are going to see 3 back? Or he takes Rugani place from start XI?

Thought we signed him for RB. In CL he would play RB surely with Licht out of the group.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

If Allegri plans to play him CB, we are going to see 3 back? Or he takes Rugani place from start XI?

Thought we signed him for RB. In CL he would play RB surely with Licht out of the group.
In CL we should try out a 3-4-1-2

Buffon

Howedes Rugani/Benatia Chiellini

Matuidi Marchisio Pjanic Sandro

Dybala

Higuain Mandzukic

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Starting to think allegri doesnt want rugani being a future starter. We all bang on about rugani but clearly allegri thinks differently. If howedes is the best choice then maybe that is what needd to happen. Is howedes better at cb or rb?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Didn't watch the game, but good to hear he had a solid debut. But, Crotone is not really a proper test. But also not sure he should start against Napoli. Would rather Rugani-Chiellini.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He made Benatia and Barzagli's job way easier, and yes it was against Crotone, he still did make the rest of the defense more calm and didnt rush. A good debut. Hoping to see even better performances from Benedikt, I would love to see him at RB and have Rugani-Chiello as CB vs Napoli..

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He's played a total of 49 games in his career as right-back, and got 3 goals and 4 assists from that position. That's not much, but then again, MDS has played 74 games as right-back but has only 1 goal and 2 assists.

Who knows, maybe Benedikt will turn out to be our best choice in that position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)