Benedikt Höwedes (19 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I have a feeling (or hope maybe) that when he comes back he will nail down the rb position. He looks to be the kind of defensive rb (Barzagli-style) that Allegri likes and offers balance to the line with Sandro on the other side.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
New team, new league, been injured and had very little opportunity to train with the starting defenders.

Good to be hopeful, he's a smart guy and has some quality, but I think it's a lot to ask of a CB who occasionally has played fullback (often on the left), to slot in on the right and start performing right away.

He needs 25 matches to trigger the obligation. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up short of that number, but I guess we'll see.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I have a feeling (or hope maybe) that when he comes back he will nail down the rb position. He looks to be the kind of defensive rb (Barzagli-style) that Allegri likes and offers balance to the line with Sandro on the other side.
Perfect post my friend! I see him giving Juve at RB the defensive aspect Barza would give but slightly faster pace offensively to handle the position successfully.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:howler:

If he was so good Bayern would've signed him a long time ago considering he spent his entire career in Germany. He'd be decent at best but I doubt he's WC defender.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:howler:

If he was so good Bayern would've signed him a long time ago considering he spent his entire career in Germany. He'd be decent at best but I doubt he's WC defender.
They can't sign everyone and he was quite the club legend for Schalke, serious about not switching to another club in germany.

And to be fair, you don't have to be a WC defender to start ahead of the current version of Licht or DeSciglio :D

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be tough to make it past Ruru the RB though. @Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)