Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The photographer already called out complete imbeciles like Zoso who are condemning and shaming this woman all over the Internet, spamming this photo as if it actually means something considering she clearly looks distressed in every photo in the sequence.

There's also a photo of a white guy walking casually by... but I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.

Shameless idiots.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The photographer already called out complete imbeciles like Zoso who are condemning and shaming this woman all over the Internet, spamming this photo as if it actually means something considering she clearly looks distressed in every photo in the sequence.

There's also a photo of a white guy walking casually by... but I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.

Shameless idiots.
But I didn't say anything besides post the picture

I know it's hard to not think about me the whole time but you should stop, it's unhealthy

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

Yeah, just happened to post a random photo that's been buzzing like crazy in his alt-right safe-zone, shaming the lady, but he posted it here for no reason at all.

Bozo. What a dunce.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely he was just joking?
Kyle was. Certainly.

Not the idiot who posted the photo in this thread.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Yeah, just happened to post a random photo that's been buzzing like crazy in his alt-right safe-zone, shaming the lady, but he posted it here for no reason at all.

Bozo. What a dunce.

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle was. Certainly.

Not the idiot who posted the photo in this thread.
Yeah, I agree.

The part that makes me chuckle when seeing that picture is that you just think 'well, that's unlucky'.

You'd have to be downright evil to conclude anything from this picture though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, I agree.

The part that makes me chuckle when seeing that picture is that you just think 'well, that's unlucky'.

You'd have to be downright evil to conclude anything from this picture though.
:agree:

Candid moments like that are always slightly amusing in the sense of just how unfortunate it is to be captured at that exact moment, as is shown by the second picture Sheik posted where she clearly looks quite distressed.

Unfortunately, the Twitter account that brought this to the fore is called something like lonestartexas and accompanied the photo with #banislam

I'm actually surprised the White House hasn't used the photo to support the ban, or to prove that "thousands and thousands" of Islamic people were cheering in the streets like on 9/11 in "the world according to the Donald"... Their game is slipping.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is silly, lets pretend for a moment shes the biggest whitey hating, western hating, koran preaching, terrorist praising, and immigrate for benefit stealing hypocritical bitch ever its not like shes just going to be completely unaffected by violence and chaos unfolding right in front of her. Thats crazy and that you could infer that from a still picture is crazier

If she was actually unaffected then i would feel bad for her because she mustve been through some seriously terrible shit in the past

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)