Beginig of the end? (1 Viewer)

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
Well it is very hard to realize but it is begining of the end... Hm, I dont mean Trez-situation,
I dont mean that our board is [censored].. I mean that all things (including last summer scandal) were predictible.
Do anybody remember When it all begins. I can say. It begins when two people died in 2003 and 2004... I am sure that it all begins after that.
Moggi was real and loyal General Manager, but after Umberto and Gianii Ugnelli's death something happened.. I dont know how to say, but something happened..
Moggi cant stop and Juve pay for it.. But even in the summer 2006 Juve was better than now... i mean not line-up i mean global..

At present time it is absolutely understand that our board will never let juve to raise. Claudio Ranieri? Who can imagine juve in top-three with this coach?
David Trezeguet?... One of the richest club in the world cant pay him salary? Cant or dont want?

JUVENTUS always be the most calm and clever team.. We havent got any scandals with players (i dont think that situation with Baggio was scandal) . We havent got any real arguments between board and team (or if we have we solve it inside team). But it was untill nowadays...

And now Juventus is a circus.. Our board are clouns.. Why Pessotto or Ferara or even Del Piero cant talk with Sekko and others.

There is only one thing that will save juve- Ugnelli family... Only people who say "Juventus" but means "we" can save our team..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I suppose it would be a good thing if the club was sold to an owner who cared more about Juve. i.e. Moratti at Inter, even though he is prick, but he is a Inter fan.
I'm sure someone out there is interested in buying Juventus, afterall we are the 3rd most supported team in the world.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
guys, it seems bad, but alot of you are blowing this out of proportion. Trez for the past 3 seasons has been on a continuous decline, it's understandable the board want someone new. Though I disagree with the way they went on about it.

Ranieri is one of a very few coaches who has experience in the 3 biggest leagues in the world. He is not a bad appointment as you make him out to seem. The transfer market hasn't even opened yet and you are talking about a doomed season.

Have patience, you might have to eat your words. I don't know what the future plans are for Juve but if they are good enough for Buffon then hell ya they are good enough for me whatever they may be!

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
init, window aint open yet jus ave to chill and see what will happen. its been a long and hardddd season for us so lets jus see how things go in the comin months...if it is still bad then yea were doomed...if its not...well :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
guys, it seems bad, but alot of you are blowing this out of proportion. Trez for the past 3 seasons has been on a continuous decline, it's understandable the board want someone new. Though I disagree with the way they went on about it.

Ranieri is one of a very few coaches who has experience in the 3 biggest leagues in the world. He is not a bad appointment as you make him out to seem. The transfer market hasn't even opened yet and you are talking about a doomed season.

Have patience, you might have to eat your words. I don't know what the future plans are for Juve but if they are good enough for Buffon then hell ya they are good enough for me whatever they may be!
+rep, people think that we will be automatically competitive, every team has problems and we are going to have them too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not pleased with the Trez situation but I'm very pleased with the Buffon situation, the acquisition of Ranieri and the signings of Salihamidzic and Grygera. Hopefully, we can add to the positives during the summer and next season. The end of Juve? Never.

OP
fgh5

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    next season.. time.. more time.. Have you really believe in "time". I repeat "problems" apears not in this season...

About my pesimistic opinion: dont you think that finally it is real.. When we were moved in Serie B we say "Ok.. we will return and beat all of them", when DD went out we say " Ok.. DD wasnt prepare for big Serie A season", whe Ranieri come we say "Hm.. not bad. Not the worst variant".. When Trez will go we will say "He wasnt good in past 3 seasons".... And when we finished 6 or 7 in Serie A we will say "the first season... Team is under construction.. Thats OK next season will be better".... So maybe not me pesimist but you very optimist?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I have no interest in the words of a man who can't even write Secco or Ferrara right. If you do pretend to know something about Juventus, at least have some respect. Juve was also never about the Ugnelli, but about the Agnelli family.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    All these pessimists don't know what the real Juve is. Just watch while the Bianconeri shout out to the world what it means to wear the black & white! All you pessimists will eat your words! You shall see.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    All these pessimists don't know what the real Juve is. Just watch while the Bianconeri shout out to the world what it means to wear the black & white! All you pessimists will eat your words! You shall see.
    That's just wrong, if he is pessimistic it doesn't mean he don't know anything about Juve :disagree:

Both sides have right in some way. I also want to wait the end of transfer period and the begining of the season to see what will happen, but also many of fans wants some urgent action to be sure we have right leaders at the club. And somehow we need to find a mix of theese two views. However except Buffon's contract extension our board didn't done nothing special give us a hope that things are going better, but I'm sure they will cuz season just finished and there is a plenty of time. For me the biggest problem is the way how our board treats some of the players, it's not Juve way :disagree:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    The thread is important in raising the wider issues concerned with the future of our mighty club.

I think we can all agree that the Elkanns come nowhere near in offering Juventus fans the necessary reassurance that the integrity and honour of the club will be preserved in the way it was under earlier generations of the Agnelli family. I can live with that on one proviso. That we see the club in the ownership of dedicated individuals who are prepared to uphold the great traditions of hiring the best footballers on the planet.

We are clearly in a phase - a very painful one - of uncertainty. The new coach and how he will perform, the departure of David Trezeguet seemingly linked to raising cash to find his replacement suggesting that promised tranfer funds, previously mentioned at €70m, have been exaggerated. How we will start as a squad next season against Milan, I****, Fiorentina, Roma, Napoli and so on.

I can certainly understand the doubts and anxieties expressed by members so far.

Nevertheless. I am pleased so far with the steps taken in the mercato in getting Grygera, Salihamidzic and Criscito to the club, with Almiron expected to be officially announced as a new Juventus player on Wednesday afternoon.

Once the club has further demonstrated its committment to retaining high standards in the transfer markets with at least one new world class signing, i will only then feel a lot better. This I expect them to do in the next few days as Ranieri's recommendations (including Klaas-Jan Huntelaar) are acted upon decisively. As we stand at 11/6/2007 we are still short of one world class centre back and one world class player to play the 1 in the 4-3-1-2 system. Someone like Deco, Moutinho, Alonso or that ilk is needed.

I would urge everyone to remain calm and reserve judgement until 7/7/7. If the situation is still gloomy in 28 days time following poor activity in the market, then we will then have real cause to be worried about the future of our club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)