Becoming all Italian? (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
I wonder our line-up starts to look more and, more like an all Italian team, I doubt it will be 100% italian, but the tendency is obvious. Or is it only me, who thinks this is our new way???

If we sign all the Parma guys (I hope not!), and selling trez (I pray, not to...) and Thuram, which were no outrageus actions, our starting linup would look like something like that:

--------------Buffon-------------------

Bonera----Leg--Ferrari----Zambro

---------Tac--------Barone(Blasi?)---

Camora----------------------Nedved--

---------------------DP-----------------

-----------Gila--------------------------

Replace Nedved with Micco or Maresca or Brighi or DYO, and It's getting perfectly all Italian. Btw (IMO) Not a bad starting lineup to compete in the UEFA cup.

ps: Hey Moggi, Diego has an Italian Passport!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I don't care if we go all Italian. We are an Italian club after all, and Juventus likes to keep the Italian in them. However IMO it's best if we have some varities styles of play from other countries to blend in the team. So, the best way is getting players outside Italy too, but keep Italian players as majority.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
All Italian wud only be a good thing in the Serie a. Not if u want to win the CL. A team has to be a little more cosmopolitan in Europe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it is important to bring in foreign players, as they can add spark to a side. Why would we want to buy all Italian players? They would do just as poorly as the National Team.

Forza Juve-best team on the PLANET!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)