Beckham to Juve: such a bad idea (3 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:
Don Bes speaks the truth. Camoranesi has been tested in the middle a few times in the past, not really a succes. He was average in the middle, usually drifting to the right anyway.

Camoranesi will stay though. He's not that wanted in the transfer market, Deschamps likes him(that's the impression I have anyway), he's a crucial player, he talks about "us returing to Serie A as fast as possible", he still has a longrunning contract and Gigli is set to offer him a new one. This talk of Marchionni leaving, is due to Camoranesi retaining his place on the team so well. Though what can I say, i'm a huge Camoranesi fan :D. So take it with a pinch of salt.

I'd still get Beckham though. Like Sadomin and others pointed out, he's quite an underrated player. We might need to find him a new role though, could he play as Right fullback? Similar to Camoranesi, Beckham was also tested in the middle in the past, and it wasn't a succes either. Besides all the money Beckham's free transfer'd bring in, it'd be great for our image,credibility and our way back to the top. Think about it; the newly promoted Juventus can capture the signing of the world's most well known player(and even bench him :D)...
:tup: A midfield consisting of Camoranesi, Beckham, a defensive midfielder and a left winger (Nedved, Marchionni, Malouda, Ribéry, anyone) would be perfectly balanced. I'm quite sure Camoranesi and Beckham would be do well together, Mauro moving in centrally from the right and David drifting out to the right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sadomin said:
:tup: A midfield consisting of Camoranesi, Beckham, a defensive midfielder and a left winger (Nedved, Marchionni, Malouda, Ribéry, anyone) would be perfectly balanced. I'm quite sure Camoranesi and Beckham would be do well together, Mauro moving in centrally from the right and David drifting out to the right.
The problem is it has to be a very solid and consistant DM, Paro for some reason is not the guy we're talking about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually I would go with Emerson but he's not here anymore. Find us a midfielder with the qualities of Emerson and I'll go with it.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Jacques said:
The problem is it has to be a very solid and consistant DM, Paro for some reason is not the guy we're talking about.
With DM I meant a destructive, holding midfielder. I don't consider the likes of Paro and Pirlo as DMs, but rather as deep-lying playmakers.

Dominic said:
Zanetti?

That'd make for an experienced, but very old midfield though.
It all depends on who the left midfielder is.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jacques said:
I would take Gravesen for this job actually.
graveson is not a DM, he has made that clear since he joined celtis. plus watching him play he lacks the discipline to sit deep, that is why he was crowded out at real, he simply was not the player they thought he was.
at his age i would rather give zanetti the job, he knows his role and sticks to it,or bring back tacchi:oops:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Very well said.

David would be such a great deal, I'm not talking from economical point of view, but as an addition to the squad. Fantastic passer, runs alot on the field, can defend, and an excellent ball toucher.

If this news is true though I doubt it, I say bring him on:agree:
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)