Beck, Raul, Morientes (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
WOW! REALLY! I HAVENT HEARD THOSE RUMOURS BEFORE! WOW! IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THESE NEW RUMOURS WHICH ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS HEARD OF BEFORE!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Tell me a Major club Beckham havent been rumoured with!

Dont belive that Real would sell Raul

Moon

May 29, 2003
I heard that Franz Beckenbauer would love to have Morientes in Bayern Munich... :D But I don't know if that's right... I don't think that Raul will ever leave Real Madrid! :cool:

Greets Moon

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
I really don't think Raul is going To AC Milan, He loves Real Madrid, and Madrid loves him.:cool:

About Beckham, That rumour has been forgotten, Beckham is stayin at Manchester, he was very close, but nathing happened:D

About Morientes, I don't know, I mean he loves Real Madrid, and I once read on a intervew that he dosen't care not beeing on the field often. :D

But who knows maybe he changed his mind, he is a great player, he dosn't deserve beeing so much time without playing :(

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    So the rumor about Beck was true???
    *thank God he's not going to join Real* ;)

BTW, Did anyone hear something about ....Transferring Del Piero to Real....???

That was the last one I heard...;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Del Piero is not going anywhere....he's almost like Juve's Maldini...
    As long as there is no financial crisis at juve of course.

Jul 12, 2002
    ooohh, ooohh, here's a good one, The MLS is going to sell all of their players to Manchester in return for Fabien Barthez!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    ooohh, ooohh, here's a good one, The MLS is going to sell all of their players to Manchester in return for Fabien Barthez!
    Ahh, Tim Howard, the gk from NY/NJ Metrostars ;)

Aug 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    So what about Paul Robinson? I heard that ManU interesting at him. I think he's more experience in EPL :)
    And Ronaldinho please :D
    Paul Robinson is another good goalie and would be a huge improvement on Barthez, although the roumours linking him to us havn't been concrete. And Ronaldhinho? I think it's a certainty he'll be coming :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)