Beck back to Man U? (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Beckham Would Return To United
1/18/2005 12:23:00 PM
David Beckham has surprisingly revealed that he would be happy to return to Manchester United, even if Sir Alex Ferguson was still manager.
Beckham left Old Trafford in the summer of 2003 after falling out with Ferguson, but his future at Real Madrid is increasingly precarious and a return to England would appear to suit the player the most.

England captain David Beckham said he will return to Manchester United if he ever leaves Real Madrid.
Beckham left United in July 2003 after falling out with Sir Alex Ferguson and has been linked with a return to London if he decided to move back to England.

"If I ever leave I would go back to United and work with Sir Alex again, definitely," he told the Daily Mirror.

"Manchester United were the club that I grew up with and felt that I would always be there my whole career."

He admitted: "I have been here for a year and a half and I have not played my best football in the past few months.

"But I am happy. I am playing with some of the best players in the world and I want to win the top prizes like the Spanish league and the Champions League."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Galacticos falling apart?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
=Galacticos falling apart?
Maybe. Zidane's old. Figo's old. Raul's as inconsistant as ever. Carlos is old and wants out. I can't see them rebuilding that team in a hurry.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
It doesnt matter if he stayed with Real or went back to Manchester United;he is going older and older now and his level in playing is decreasing in every match.Beckham is the type of players who look for money/fame ONLY,Obviously :rolleyes:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, i dont think Man U would take him back anyway. Its just convenient of him to say this, but i doubt Man U will want him back. Theyre in the process of building up not vice versa.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Beckham is the type of players who look for money/fame ONLY,Obviously :rolleyes:
Most bullshit statement ive heard since I came here. How do you conclude that? His loyality to MU was never questionable, not by MU fans not by any fans. He didnt want to leave to join Real. Few players are as loyal to their nation and club than David Beckham. He's a model professional and a better human being than most so dont make such uneducated and retarded statements as this.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But i think more than loyalty it was his comfort levels in Manchester, that he had become accustomed to. And that imo, more than anything curbed his desire to move anywhere else.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
But i think more than loyalty it was his comfort levels in Manchester, that he had become accustomed to. And that imo, more than anything curbed his desire to move anywhere else.
Sure, nevermind its the club he supported all his life

Besides, what comfort levels? He had plenty of bad times at MU and certainly didnt have it easy with Sir Alex.

You can question alot of Becks, but not his loyalty.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
haha. even with world class player around him, he still cant shine, I bet my nephew can play better with team like Real

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Most bullshit statement ive heard since I came here. How do you conclude that? His loyality to MU was never questionable, not by MU fans not by any fans. He didnt want to leave to join Real. Few players are as loyal to their nation and club than David Beckham. He's a model professional and a better human being than most so dont make such uneducated and retarded statements as this.
Not so completely right, United dont want him back, not just Fergie but the fans, what alot of people dont realize is when we sold him, Becks had already tried to organize him own more away to Barca, but in the end we sold him to Real. Becks is a great player, but he isnt a naturally gifted player, he needs to work hard non-stop and under Fergie he did that, at Real they are so scared of upsetting there galaticos that they dont say what needs to be said. In 1998 to 2001 Becks was the best player in the world, without doubt. But thats when the problems came in, so Becks back to United? Not a chance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)