Be Logic (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Guys
most of us are talking about replacing about 80% of the players with a new ones
I heared more than 12 names (Zlatan-Trabelsi-Gilardino-Ferrrari-Kapo-Mexes-Jankulovski-Bonera-Lucio-Pedretti-Parisi-Van Der Vaart)

Be logic
Moggi is not going to bring you a whole brand new team
So IYO. How many players will join Juve during the summer?

IMO i dont think the No. will be more than 3-4
2 Defenders
1 Mid.
maybe 1 Attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
i can bet on more than 2 defs. what i cannot bet on is this some of them won't be fresi like.

striker is almost a fact, since is almost a fact that trez is leaving. we wont buy any def mids, maybe have some of returning from loans (brighi, blasi).

att mid will only come if nedved leaves.

makes logic, doesnt it?

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    i can bet on more than 2 defs. what i cannot bet on is this some of them won't be fresi like.

striker is almost a fact, since is almost a fact that trez is leaving. we wont buy any def mids, maybe have some of returning from loans (brighi, blasi).

att mid will only come if nedved leaves.

makes logic, doesnt it?
    Yes It does indeed

Sep 28, 2002
    well there you go. i dont expect all the names mentioned to come. they are all possibilities (well, most of them), but do not expect zlatan, cavenaghi, gilardino and even vieri to come.

OP
    Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Vieri is not going to play in the calcio next season as i think so
    agree with u.................................................................... again

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    vieri said that he wont be leaving inter next season , he loves his team ...
    and about the players , if its up to me i'd only buy : (Puyol - ferrari) and (montero - iuliano) with all my loved i had for these two , but i prefer to see them out or at least on the bench and playin only for coppa italia... so Puyol and ferrari would b enough to me !!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    2 defenders, and maybe one attacker if Trez is sold.

As far as midfielders go, its time to give mresca a full time position, and bring up either Brighi, Blasi, Sculli, or Gasbaronni to the big show.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
    2 defenders, and maybe one attacker if Trez is sold.

As far as midfielders go, its time to give mresca a full time position, and bring up either Brighi, Blasi, Sculli, or Gasbaronni to the big show.
    that is gonna happen only if lippi leaves

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Good point. I think Moggi will stick to a minimum... but we won't find out until deals are finalized. I would get 3 defenders, 1 midfield and 1 forward.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    Guys
    most of us are talking about replacing about 80% of the players with a new ones
    I heared more than 12 names (Zlatan-Trabelsi-Gilardino-Ferrrari-Kapo-Mexes-Jankulovski-Bonera-Lucio-Pedretti-Parisi-Van Der Vaart)

Be logic
    Moggi is not going to bring you a whole brand new team
    So IYO. How many players will join Juve during the summer?

IMO i dont think the No. will be more than 3-4
    2 Defenders
    1 Mid.
    maybe 1 Attack.
    well...its obvious that from the lot of names u hear ....all of them will not come!.

I say that he will search for 2 defenders, to 2 mids (or maybe one and just get some loaned players back)and a replacement for Trez.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    1 midfielder + return from loans, why?

Appiah is a replacement to Tacchi, not Davids. We need a replacement for Davids. Someone who is "Gato-like."

Our returning loans would add depth, something we need to take into consideration. We had so much depth at the start of this season but injuries dwindled our squad.

2 defenders

1 Centreback:
    Someone reliable to partner Legro and whoever will be left in next year's squad.

1 Rightback:
    And able replacement if Thuram doesnt regain his form. (Puyol would be my choice.)

1 Targetman:

An eager replacement for Trez. We already have quick strikers (DV & Micc) So we need a big targetman upfront to hold our possession. (Corradi!? Zlatan!?)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Cavenaghi!!!

Is a risk because the fact that he is young and would be his first time in europe...........But he is just a killer striker,,,and he creates a alot.... that is what we need!! not just a poacher...a creative striker like him

I would take the risk. After all we have divaio and micco to back him up if things go wrong. This guys must start to perform now. Di Vaio did an extention to his contract? well now is the time t prove that he is worth.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, its true that moggi wont go sell 10 players and buy 10 new ones, evevn though i think it really needed.

in the end, i think 3 defenders will come in. hopefully one of them is versitile enough to give back up.

i think a playmaker will be brought in and one more player like kapo who can give us more options.

as for forwards, i think only one striker will join to take over trezeguet.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I think a new defensive midfielder is needed just as much as new defenders.

I don't think starting with the loaned out youngsters is an option - they are loaned out for a reason - i.e, they aren't yet good enough.

Are we likely to compete with Milan next season with players who are an unknown quantity? I doubt it. The pressure on Juve next season will be very high - for that reason we need players who are proven (or who's quality is undeniable).

I think / hope there will be one major signing, personally I want a player like Emerson - I say 'like' because I doubt we'll get anyone from Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)