Bayern sign Brazil star Lucio (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Three-year contract
Bayern sign Brazil star Lucio

27.05.2004 | Bayern have pulled off a major transfer coup with the capture of World Cup-winning defender Lucio from Bayer Leverkusen for a 12 million Euro fee. The 26 year-old Brazil star signed a three-year deal in Munich on Thursday.

The signing is another declaration of intent by Germany's leading club following the arrivals of head coach Felix Magath from VfB Stuttgart and VfL Bochum striker Vahid Hashemian in a new push for honours in 2004-5.

The club and 26 year-old Lucimar da Silva Ferreira, Lucio for short, agreed terms on Thursday. The Brazilian put his name to a three-year contract binding him to the Munich giants until 30 June 2007.

"We're delighted to have brought off this transfer," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented after completing the high-profile deal. The player completed medical checks on Tuesday and Wednesday before finalising the terms of his new contract the following day.

http://www.fcbayern.de/en/club/archive/news/13908.php?fcb_sid=3fd426ac74779a24a279095f446bfe06

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    fukk no!!!!!
    LOL!!! fukk YES! :D

to believe we stoped Roma buying him and then we took Legro in front of their nose... now they will probably end up with partnership of Chivu and Mexès!!! :fero: :fero:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The last thing that Juve needs is an offensive-minded defender.

I'm far more troubled at the prospect of Mexes going to Roma.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
    The last thing that Juve needs is an offensive-minded defender.

I'm far more troubled at the prospect of Mexes going to Roma.
    I'm in complete agreement. Lucio is not the type of player we need. Central defenders are indeed our priority, but Lucio is not solid at the back. He's a better attacker than he is a defender imo, and that isn't good when you're a centre back. Though he has pace and height, he makes too many errors and the last thing we need is a CB who goes forward every other play to guarantee that we get caught out at the back.

When/if we lose Mexes, or Ferrari, or Squillaci then I'll be angered. But over Lucio? Nah.

Jul 28, 2002
    Loosing Mexes to roma is like loosin a beutifall women...i dont kno how, but id be jus as upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)