Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sports.it talk about why Rummeniger got so pissed at Juve yesterday when last month he was cool with it(about Sagnol).

I just find it odd that now he spits on Moggi for Sagnol. It can't be on Sagnol so...;)

People are talking about it too on the net.

ManU supposedly back down....Rummeniger contantly pushes Ballack to Real...Ballack knows what's best for him....blah blah blah

may not happen but I'd take him.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #164
    So would I ;)

And it's not unrealistic that we get him. Moggi would offer him a good salary, probably on par if not higher than Real, we're a much more stable team wit Real, they're in problems, dont have a coach, while here he would have Vieira and Emerson to support him and that would make his job immensly easier, compared to Real where he would probably have to do a lot of the dirty work.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    mark77 said:
    last month Rummeniger talked about Sagnol to Juve because Juve's offer was too damn good. Was he pissed? no

what's the one player he wants to keep with the team and could leave on a Bosman this summer? Ballack

Yesterday Rummeniger was pissed at Moggi. Conclusion? 1+1=2

Juve-Ballack, ecco la "mafia" Juve
    12 12 2005
    Michael Ballack
    Michael Ballack Grazia Neri
    "Juve, das sind keine Gentleman, das ist Mafia". Karl Heinz Rummenigge, direttore tecnico del Bayern, ci va giù pesantissimo con la Juventus sulle pagine del quotidiano Bild am Sonntag.

Una frase da querela "Alla Juve non sono gentleman, la Juve è la Mafia (con la M maiuscola ndr)" che suona come la rottura ufficiale delle relazioni tra due dei più grandi club d'Europa.

Ma cos'ha fatto crollare i nervi dell'alto dirigente tedesco tanto da fargli uscire una frase così velenosa e pesante? Nulla, in apparenza, ma forse qualcosa di grosso in sostanza che riguarda alcuni giocatori del Bayern in scadenza di contratto, tanto da far dichiarare al dirigente: "con il direttore Moggi non ci voglio più parlare".

Qualche giorno fa, lo stesso Kalle se n'era uscito con un lamento piuttosto amaro: "Purtroppo dopo Kovac, la Juve ci strappa anche Sagnol a parametro zero. Non possiamo farci nulla, dal punto di vista economico non possiamo competere con i bianconeri".

E qui l'ex capitano della Germania s'era limitato a riconoscere una superiorità economica dei bianconeri, ma niente di "mafioso". Sagnol a gennaio si accorderà ufficialmente con la Juve e a giugno vestirà la casacca bianconera.

Domenica, però, lo sbotto di Rummenigge aveva un colore e una sfumatura totalmente diversa perché citato era un nome diverso, quello di Michael Ballack, stella del Bayern anch'egli a parametro zero a giugno e intenzionato a non rinnovare con i bavaresi. Il dt, quindi, sospetta, anzi sostiene "velatamente", che sia proprio la Juve che sia la futura destinazione del gioiellino tedesco.

"Nel G14 sono amico di ogni presidente - ha detto Rummenigge - vi assicuro che nessuno parla con Ballack, perché tutte le squadre collaborano lealmente tra loro tranne la Juve. Sì anche il Real ha parlato con Ballack ma loro mi hanno assicurato di tenermi costantemente informato".

Reazioni Juve? Distaccate. Capello: "Nel Bayern ci sono un sacco di giocatori che mi piacciono. Tutto il resto non mi interessa"; Moggi: "Non so cosa volesse dire Rummenigge con quelle parole e con quel riferimento ai metodi mafiosi della Juve. Noi sicuramente abbiamo i nostri metodi di mercato ma non so perché il presidente tedesco li abbia definito così. Non mi va di parlare di certe cose. Non abbiamo portato via nessuno al Bayern. Semmai dovrebbe essere lui a spiegarci cosa sono i metodi mafiosi".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    mark77 said:
    last month Rummeniger talked about Sagnol to Juve because Juve's offer was too damn good. Was he pissed? no

what's the one player he wants to keep with the team and could leave on a Bosman this summer? Ballack

Yesterday Rummeniger was pissed at Moggi. Conclusion? 1+1=2
    That does make a lot of sense Mark, and if this is indeed true securing Ballack on a free would be Moggi's greatest coup ever.

If not Ballack, could it be Ze Roberto?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    RochemBeck said:
    That does make a lot of sense Mark, and if this is indeed true securing Ballack on a free would be Moggi's greatest coup ever.

If not Ballack, could it be Ze Roberto?
    Zè Roberto was great last year, didn't see him this year but he's old and Moggi said...no guys above 30.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Zlatan said:
    So would I ;)

And it's not unrealistic that we get him. Moggi would offer him a good salary, probably on par if not higher than Real, we're a much more stable team wit Real, they're in problems, dont have a coach, while here he would have Vieira and Emerson to support him and that would make his job immensly easier, compared to Real where he would probably have to do a lot of the dirty work.
    absolutely yes please ballack in our team would be excellent and he would have the opportunity to win the champions league which is exactly what he is wanting

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ßömßärdiër said:
    So what?

The Nazi's were all over Germany and Europe, but OHHH, they originated in Berlin at the Parlament.

Give me a break Veenee.
    I was commenting on what Aaron said, regarding the mafia only being in Sicily

don't get your panties in a bunch there, Yezkimov:)

and btw- I think the biggest nazi we have right now is an Italian- Paolo Di Canio

I do admire his loyalty to Lazio, however

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    what did isha wrong??? she did nothing wrong by telling that it hurts to call us maffia.
    and why is saying nazi againts a german worser than saying maffia againts an italian???
    nazi's have killed milions of people but they are gone.
    maffia is stil here and they are still killing people so why may Rummenigge say Maffia againts Juventus ,and why cant buffonisgod say that bayern is nazi(and you al know that he dident mean it like that) just to point out that it isent cool to say to an italian club that they are maffia because of the italian history and present.
    so you germans may get angry when Moggi says "bayern is nazi"
    but its ok to call a smart italian like moggi a maffia?
    i dont have anything againts burke he is a cool guy but that wasent nice to attack a girl like that ,but ok you used the smily but still ...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    i cant believe that Rummenigge sayed something like this in the media press.
    he have no class ,but i dont care what he sayed he is just jalous and moggi rules like everything that is connected to Juventus :cool:

Forza Juve

maybe he just tought that moggi was a part of the maffia because we call fabio capello the DON and he watched too much don corleone movie's so ...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Gino Genesio said:
    i cant believe that Rummenigge sayed something like this in the media press.
    he have no class ,but i dont care what he sayed he is just jalous and moggi rules like everything that is connected to Juventus :cool:

Forza Juve

maybe he just tought that moggi was a part of the maffia because we call fabio capello the DON and he watched too much don corleone movie's so ...

Awesome av, amico mio. :pint:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Maresca said:
    Juve-Ballack, ecco la "mafia" Juve
    12 12 2005
    Michael Ballack
    Michael Ballack Grazia Neri
    "Juve, das sind keine Gentleman, das ist Mafia". Karl Heinz Rummenigge, direttore tecnico del Bayern, ci va giù pesantissimo con la Juventus sulle pagine del quotidiano Bild am Sonntag.

Una frase da querela "Alla Juve non sono gentleman, la Juve è la Mafia (con la M maiuscola ndr)" che suona come la rottura ufficiale delle relazioni tra due dei più grandi club d'Europa.

Ma cos'ha fatto crollare i nervi dell'alto dirigente tedesco tanto da fargli uscire una frase così velenosa e pesante? Nulla, in apparenza, ma forse qualcosa di grosso in sostanza che riguarda alcuni giocatori del Bayern in scadenza di contratto, tanto da far dichiarare al dirigente: "con il direttore Moggi non ci voglio più parlare".

Qualche giorno fa, lo stesso Kalle se n'era uscito con un lamento piuttosto amaro: "Purtroppo dopo Kovac, la Juve ci strappa anche Sagnol a parametro zero. Non possiamo farci nulla, dal punto di vista economico non possiamo competere con i bianconeri".

E qui l'ex capitano della Germania s'era limitato a riconoscere una superiorità economica dei bianconeri, ma niente di "mafioso". Sagnol a gennaio si accorderà ufficialmente con la Juve e a giugno vestirà la casacca bianconera.

Domenica, però, lo sbotto di Rummenigge aveva un colore e una sfumatura totalmente diversa perché citato era un nome diverso, quello di Michael Ballack, stella del Bayern anch'egli a parametro zero a giugno e intenzionato a non rinnovare con i bavaresi. Il dt, quindi, sospetta, anzi sostiene "velatamente", che sia proprio la Juve che sia la futura destinazione del gioiellino tedesco.

"Nel G14 sono amico di ogni presidente - ha detto Rummenigge - vi assicuro che nessuno parla con Ballack, perché tutte le squadre collaborano lealmente tra loro tranne la Juve. Sì anche il Real ha parlato con Ballack ma loro mi hanno assicurato di tenermi costantemente informato".

Reazioni Juve? Distaccate. Capello: "Nel Bayern ci sono un sacco di giocatori che mi piacciono. Tutto il resto non mi interessa"; Moggi: "Non so cosa volesse dire Rummenigge con quelle parole e con quel riferimento ai metodi mafiosi della Juve. Noi sicuramente abbiamo i nostri metodi di mercato ma non so perché il presidente tedesco li abbia definito così. Non mi va di parlare di certe cose. Non abbiamo portato via nessuno al Bayern. Semmai dovrebbe essere lui a spiegarci cosa sono i metodi mafiosi".

what does that say ?

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Zlatan said:
    Translation?
    don't have the time to translate it all but here's the essence:

Juve-Ballack, here's the "mafia" Juve

first they mention the outings of Rummenigge in "Bild am Sonntag" about Juve being Maffia.

But what did break the nerves of the German dirigent? Nothing in appearance, but it has to be related to some Bayern player in end of contract. That lead Rummy to say "I don't want to talk to Moggi anymore".

Some days ago, the German was only bitter that after Kovac, Juve would capture Sagnol on a free, he merely admitted that Juve was stronger financially. Sagnol will state officially in Jnauary that he'll join Juve, and will wear the bianconero shirt in June.

But, on sunday, the reaction of Rummenigge was much stronger, because the name of different players, one of them being Ballack, the Star of Bayern who's contract ends in June, was mentioned.

Rumenigge suspects that Juve is negociatingwith Ballack. "In the G14, everybody is friends, and cooperates, except Juve. Even Real spoke to Ballack, but they promised to keep me informated.

Juve reacts: Cappello: ??? Moggi: We surely have our own methods in the mercato, but I don't know why the German president described us in that way. I don't like of speaking of certain things. It's he who should define what "mafia methods" are.

that earns a rep+ ;)

PS: I didn't get the meaning of these sentences:

Nel Bayern ci sono un sacco di giocatori che mi piacciono. Tutto il resto non mi interessa"

Il dt, quindi, sospetta, anzi sostiene "velatamente", che sia proprio la Juve che sia la futura destinazione del gioiellino tedesco

anyone?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Geof said:
    don't have the time to translate it all but here's the essence:

Juve-Ballack, here's the "mafia" Juve

first they mention the outings of Rummenigge in "Bild am Sonntag" about Juve being Maffia.

But what did break the nerves of the German dirigent? Nothing in appearance, but it has to be related to some Bayern player in end of contract. That lead Rummy to say "I don't want to talk to Moggi anymore".

Some days ago, the German was only bitter that after Kovac, Juve would capture Sagnol on a free, he merely admitted that Juve was stronger financially. Sagnol will state officially in Jnauary that he'll join Juve, and will wear the bianconero shirt in June.

But, on sunday, the reaction of Rummenigge was much stronger, because the name of different players, one of them being Ballack, the Star of Bayern who's contract ends in June, was mentioned.

Rumenigge suspects that Juve is negociatingwith Ballack. "In the G14, everybody is friends, and cooperates, except Juve. Even Real spoke to Ballack, but they promised to keep me informated.

Juve reacts: Cappello: ??? Moggi: We surely have our own methods in the mercato, but I don't know why the German president described us in that way. I don't like of speaking of certain things. It's he who should define what "mafia methods" are.
    Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)