Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
But then she had the gaul to ask if "There was another defenition."

I don't care Becker, I just snapped, too much time in the lock down look from Z has you do crazy shit.
Yeah Becker he did snap.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Enron said:
:faq2:

Mafia originated in Sicily, which was not originally a part of Italy, and moved north and west. When you say Mafioso you are referring to Sicily. Turin isn't in Sicily is it?
the Mafia has its tenticles all over Italy.....not just Sicily

I thought the comment was in bad taste, and offensive

I can't believe someone of his position at their club would say something so foolish

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
why is this thread still open.
I remember one of my threads was closed,because the moderator thought that insults will start.I see the king of insults here,yet the thread is still open :confused:
and who might that be ??

Apr 12, 2004
Vinman said:
the Mafia has its tenticles all over Italy.....not just Sicily

I thought the comment was in bad taste, and offensive

I can't believe someone of his position at their club would say something so foolish

So what?

The Nazi's were all over Germany and Europe, but OHHH, they originated in Berlin at the Parlament.

Give me a break Veenee.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
This thread as evolved as a kind of teathrical play. Banjo boy, you look astonising in your new role of Drama Queen. Congrats, still your earlier role of cynical crazy drunkie fits you much more...Z, the enforcer, has some quickly apparitions, nice indeed, with his white horse and silver bullets, good to have palladins like him at our side....

This forum is goof fun sometimes.

Changing subject or, better said, entering it, the words of Rummenige are just stupid, and probably he is regreting to say that. As much as he felt pissed off for loosing Kovac and Sagnol, to take so radical attitude toward Juve directors only demonstrated his incapacity(check Ballacks case) to keep good players interested in playing for Bayern.Why he dosnt ask himself why everyone is runin out of Bayern??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
last month Rummeniger talked about Sagnol to Juve because Juve's offer was too damn good. Was he pissed? no

what's the one player he wants to keep with the team and could leave on a Bosman this summer? Ballack

Yesterday Rummeniger was pissed at Moggi. Conclusion? 1+1=2

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
snoop said:
why is this thread still open.
I remember one of my threads was closed,because the moderator thought that insults will start.I see the king of insults here,yet the thread is still open :confused:
I agree with Snoop here, this thread has insults and its out of topic, mods should get this back on trck or close it... just my humble opinion ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #158
    mark77 said:
    last month Rummeniger talked about Sagnol to Juve because Juve's offer was too damn good. Was he pissed? no

what's the one player he wants to keep with the team and could leave on a Bosman this summer? Ballack

Yesterday Rummeniger was pissed at Moggi. Conclusion? 1+1=2

Interesting point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)