Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (6 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Enron said:
That seems a little rough.
Because telling me I'm stupid and ignorant, because I'm female, was sure nice.

And who's we? What the fuck are you? An undercover forum agent?
I'm someone that posted her ideas (that can be shared or not) but didn't insult anyone, and I would expect the others not to insult me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zlatan said:
Not really, no. Even so, you can trust in my judgement to compromise to everyone's satisfaction and resolve the situation.

Or have you forgotten?
Yeah. You're pretty decent. I dont enjoy Isha's comments about trying to get Burke in the trouble. Thats just stupid, no reason for it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
isha00 said:
Because telling me I'm stupid and ignorant, because I'm female, was sure nice.

I'm someone that posted her ideas (that can be shared or not) but didn't insult anyone, and I would expect that the others not to insult me.
Actually thats kind of funny but Im an asshole woman hater so my opinion doesn't count. Youre probably not stupid or ignorant. I haven't seem enough of your posts to make that judgement. It seems in this forum that people dish and cannot take. And the arguments are over dumb shite like whats worse being called mafioso or nazi? You should just be more careful of what you say to whom. It either that or grow thicker skin for when you click that nationalistic, "Motherland" switch. Other than that I have no other beef with you.

Perhaps someone could get this tread back on track?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really don't see the problem here. Isha was not agreeing with the Nazi comment...only stating that both comments are similar to each other for the sole reason they are both offensive. And to be honest calling someone part of the Mafia is just as offensive as calling another a Nazi...especially when the two subjects are from opposite backrounds.

And if Rummenigge had not made such a rash statement we wouldn't even be having this discussion, so..

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
Enron said:
well said. Us dude's from Houston don't act like that.
What part of Houston are you from? Do you ever go to Richmond Arms?

When I said "Bayern are Nazis" I meant it to prove a point that it's just as idiotic as saying Juve are mafioso. I'm sorry if people believe that I truly feel like Bayern are Nazis without reason.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
RochemBeck said:
I really don't see the problem here. Isha was not agreeing with the Nazi comment...only stating that both comments are similar to each other for the sole reason they are both offensive. And to be honest calling someone part of the Mafia is just as offensive as calling another a Nazi...especially when the two subjects are from opposite backrounds.

And if Rummenigge had not made such a rash statement we wouldn't even be having this discussion, so..
I refer you to my explanation of the nationalistic, "Motherland!!!!" switch.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
What part of Houston are you from? Do you ever go to Richmond Arms?

When I said "Bayern are Nazis" I meant it to prove a point that it's just as idiotic as saying Juve are mafioso. I'm sorry if people believe that I truly feel like Bayern are Nazis without reason.
I dont live there anymore. I grew up in Bellaire.

Apr 12, 2004
Zlatan said:
Dont worry Isha, I have my eye on Burke all the time, this was his second warning. One more and I'll send him to cool down for two weeks or so.

Ohh, give me a break, I am always going to be the one reprimanded when other people say dumb stuff?

That has to be a joke, I have done nothing wrong, what, joke about it being a feminine name and about her being ignorant, go look at the post, it was a joke.

She OFFENDED me, not the other way around.

I can't believe that my rebuttle for a stupid comment, which may I point out was not NEARLY as bad as a hell of a lot of stuff I have said.

But my point is that I do back to people what they do to me, and I get pointed, out?

That is pretty FRUCKERED up if you ask me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Ohh, give me a break, I am always going to be the one reprimanded when other people say dumb stuff?

That has to be a joke, I have done nothing wrong, what, joke about it being a feminine name and about her being ignorant, go look at the post, it was a joke.

She OFFENDED me, not the other way around.

I can't believe that my rebuttle for a stupid comment, which may I point out was not NEARLY as bad as a hell of a lot of stuff I have said.

But my point is that I do back to people what they do to me, and I get pointed, out?

That is pretty FRUCKERED up if you ask me.
:agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
why is this thread still open.
I remember one of my threads was closed,because the moderator thought that insults will start.I see the king of insults here,yet the thread is still open :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)