Bayern liken Juve to the ‘Mafia’ (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
isha00 said:
It's only me that understood that Buffonisgood meant that calling an Italian team "Mafia" is like saying Rummenigge is a "Nazi"?

But you all seem shoked only about the Nazi thing. Probably because you think that Italian=Mafia is not that wrong after all.
I concur isha. Both stereotypes are highly unclassy and thank goodness it was Bayern's official who made a statement such as that, not the other way around. I just think Mr. Rummenigge is a bit upset we have beat him at his own game, which is certainly understandable. However, I would expect a little more class from the man even though he was a former Interista.

That said, Buffonisgod should not have made such a rash statement like that without explicitly showing he was only joking. I can see why some would take offense to that..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
slick1 said:
You know...everyone put a pic of themselves for there avatar , so we can see the people behind the words...thats all broham:weee:
thats what i thought you met. you can just post a pic of yourself by adding it as an attachment mate. the paper clip button.:)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #114
    isha00 said:
    Sure it is.

Dont worry Isha, I have my eye on Burke all the time, this was his second warning. One more and I'll send him to cool down for two weeks or so.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Zlatan said:
    Dont worry Isha, I have my eye on Burke all the time, this was his second warning. One more and I'll send him to cool down for two weeks or so.
    Thats a little harsh there John Wayne. Doesn't seem enough to merit a warning on either side.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Zlatan said:
    We still need one more. Good to know for the next time.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #120
    Enron said:
    Thats a little harsh there John Wayne. Doesn't seem enough to merit a warning on either side.

Not really, no. Even so, you can trust in my judgement to compromise to everyone's satisfaction and resolve the situation.

Or have you forgotten?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)