Barzagli & Joaquin (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
you can never know how good a player is until you test him at the highest level.and yes,barzagli does come with the risk of being the next legro,but he also comes with the chance of being the next ferrara.
id say its a risk worth taking,provided that he will have canna along side him to develop him.and he wont be too expensive either,so its definatley worth giving a shot.
and wouldnt perea and rodrqizuez qualify as being untested at the highest level too?they would come with the risk of being the next legro too.every young defender that we buy from a mid table team WILL come with that risk.and if we sit back and go back for the proven quantity rather than the unproven but talented lot,then you cant move forward.
barzagli is worth the risk.and being an italian,his chances of settling at juventus would be better than that of perea and rodriquez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
isn't Empoli's Coda much a better player than Barzaghli ....cause i still remember that horror show Barzaghli put in that game in the Olympics with the U21 against Argentina where he was bullied by Tevez....and his Palermo performance isnt exactly the best.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
aod1984 said:
isn't Empoli's Coda much a better player than Barzaghli ....cause i still remember that horror show Barzaghli put in that game in the Olympics with the U21 against Argentina where he was bullied by Tevez....and his Palermo performance isnt exactly the best.
He's been so-so this year. he even lost his u-21 spot to Canini.

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
aod1984 said:

Barzagli may be good against the average player but someone like Tevez will wipe the floor with him:boxing:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we can't afford Kompany or promising stars so Barzagli is a good choice IMO. Gonzalo is too expensive now...I think...We should have bought him when he was at San Lorenzo.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Zampa confirms Juve ‘deal’ Friday 18 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has admitted that he is ready to do business with Juventus in the summer.

As reported by Football Italia yesterday, Juventus are keen on completing a deal to bring Andrea Barzagli and Simone Barone to Turin in exchange for Andrea Mirante and Manuele Blasi.

Zamparini admitted on Thursday night that he is willing to strike a player-swap deal, one that could possibly also involve Fabio Grosso heading in the direction of the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"We have spoken with Juventus about Mirante, the Siena goalkeeper," admitted the Palermo chief.

"He is someone for the future who really interests us, in the same way that we are also interested in certain other players of theirs."

Mirante is a goalkeeper of great potential whom the Bianconeri have loaned to Siena for the season.

Having promised to allow him to stay in Tuscany for the whole term, the Bianconeri can’t strike any deal involving the young shot-stopper until the summer.

"We know from their side that Juventus are great admirers of Grosso, Barzagli and Barone," he added. "Basically, in June we could well strike a deal with them."

Another player Zampa would like to have on his books has already slipped through his fingers though.

Luca Toni is the striker on everyone’s lips at the moment and it pains the 64-year-old to think he sold Serie A’s top goalscorer to Fiorentina just four months ago.

"If I still had Toni now I certainly wouldn’t sell him," he moaned. "If anything I’d like to buy him back."

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'd rather see how Chiellini developes, he's been playing well recently after getting more minutes to play.

Perea has speed and quickness, I think he's probably the one I fancy. Empoli's Coda is not exactly well tested and Barzagli, well, lets just say his form isn't as great as last year's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)