Barcelona's 16 YEAR OLD thiago being chased (1 Viewer)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Juventus Chase Barcelona Youth Thiago

16-year-old Barcelona midfielder Thiago is said to be a target for Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri...

zoom - galleria Thiagodo 'Thiago' Nacimiento Alcácantara is being tracked by Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri, according to Spanish sports daily Marca.

The 16-year-old is one of Josep Guardiola's success stories with the FC Barcelona youth squad and reserve team, and is the son of former Brazilian international and Celta Vigo stalwart Mazinho.

A versatile central midfielder, Thiago has represented Spain at U-17 level on the international stage alongside Bojan Krkic, who has already made the step up to first team football from the culer youth side.

Ranieri may feel that signing a youngster is an affordable way to build his side for a long-term return to the upper echelons of European football.

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

did anyone see him play?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I say go for it, stealing players from Barca's youth seems to be a good thing, Fabregas and Pique have turned out to be successes.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't know if he is good or not but I would be prefer world clas players.We need to build a team capable of playing in the Cl, and surely we won't do this with youngsters

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
And we don't know if he can play well in serie A.
Let's sign Cigarini who is proven in serie A, and as the member here say he is good

Mar 24, 2006
Barca wont give up for him easily .

Ranieri may feel that signing a youngster is an affordable way to build his side for a long-term return to the upper echelons of European football.
look convincing with this statement , Mr.Tinkerman

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I was talking about players "stolen" from Barca's youth, ur allowed 2 sign these players for a very small amount of cash cos they're under 18. Arsenal and Man U stole Fabregas and Pique from Barca, they agreed terms with the players without agreeing with Barca.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thiago is supposed to be excellent, the next star from Barca's youth academy!!it would be great to sign him but i heard the top english teams are also interested, so i doubt that we will get him

Mar 24, 2006
I was talking about players "stolen" from Barca's youth, ur allowed 2 sign these players for a very small amount of cash cos they're under 18. Arsenal and Man U stole Fabregas and Pique from Barca, they agreed terms with the players without agreeing with Barca.
Sounds similiar to our Scudetto that was stolen from us :sigh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Except he is BRAZILIAN, and is considered the top few biggiest talents born in the 90's. He wouldnt cost much, unless they learnt their lesson (which I think they did), and he would be for the not so close future, so he wouldnt compete with any other signings for budget.

But beside having better chance to be developed and played at Barca, other big teams would want him too so little chance we would get him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)