Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Can we beat Barcelona?

• Hell yeah

• Not in a million years

• I'll tell you when we get there

Results are only viewable after voting.

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
coming out with a draw at delle alppi is bad,and beating barca at nou camp is a most,and the player's and coaching crew should have it at there minds before kick-off.
and for sure we are beating them.:D:fero:

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
hmm.. a 2-2 draw is what i hope for..

cos both are high scoring teams and i think its difficult for Juve to get a win.. though i think its difficult for barca as well..

i think its gonna be a draw..

maintaining Barca's undefeated record...

But 0-0, 1-1 or 2-2 is anyone's guess...

if it ends 1-1.. and we get to penalties.. i believe Juve should go through..

Bcos there are more Dutch players in Barca then Juve. =p

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
the cl leaque has been difficult for juve this season,and is not the fact that the team is in bad shape. but rather the spirit of the leaque that has been hurting us in recent years and for this season is not an exception.
after starting in a promising note in the first stanza and the second before the game with m.utd, the team has been in a splendid form and then came the flu case,even thou the team played very well at old trafford under defeat and that prompt me to swear before m.utd fans that there coming to turin is a waste of time but i was proven wrong after the game.
and this time around the return game in nou camp is a do or die affair and i pray we don't lose concentration when they are busy passing the ball and try to be shooting the ball as there goolie is not in best form.
but i believe we are beating them.

barcelona 1- 2 juventus.

juventus advance 3-2 on aggregate.:D:fero::cool:

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
I'm not sure on this one....even though Barca haven't been doing well in La Liga they haven't lost a game in the Champions League and have done far better than Juve in this competition.

I think to win this one Juve have to be on major top form and barca have to be in La Liga form!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)