Barcelona still after Trezeguet (5 Viewers)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Barcelona to revive bid for Juventus ace Trezeguet
tribalfootball.com - March 19, 2005

Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard wants a new striker for next season and has his eyes on Juventus ace David Trezeguet.

Armed with the cash from a potential shirt sponsorship deal with Qatar Airways, Barca chiefs have already discussed making a major signing in the summer with Rijkaard.

The Dutchman wants a new striker and is demanding Barca renew their bid for Trezeguet.

The French star almost signed for Barca last summer before he committed to a new deal with Juve this season. However, his shoulder injury and disparaging comments about Juve's title challenge this season have concerned directors.

With Juve chief Luciano Moggi claiming he will be forced to work in the Bosman market in the summer, its been suggested he will cash in on Trezeguet to land No1 target Antonio Cassano from Roma.

Moggi has made no secret of his interest in Cassano, but adding the firebrand to an attack that already boasts Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alessandro del Piero, Marcelo Zalayeta and Adrian Mutu suggests one of the latter will have to be sold on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
everything could happen in the summer !!

out :

zambrotta to chelsea : good offer

trezegoal to barca : cassano coming

appiah & tachinardi for sure out

in

Chellieni. Giannichedda . maybe fiore

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really don't think we'll get Gila, as he looks awfully Milan-bound.

Besides, I dunno how to say this but... Zlatan, Gila, Cassano and Mutu might be too strong for our own good :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
treze out torres in,

mutu and appiah out cassano in,

zambro out aimar in,

chiellini and tudor come back,

we sell miccolli and marescas halfs for bonera or barzagli and pizzaro or fiore,

r.covac comes anyway

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
when trezegoal is going away then we need someone like Gilardino, someone who makes goal

bojinov, carraciolo ore someone else

but gilardino will never come, when we take cassano then we have not financial potencial to take antoher one, so i think we take Nonda, and he will plays on the position of trezeguet, i know you dont like this option but it is he most realistic or say me anotherone

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
when trezegoal is going away then we need someone like Gilardino, someone who makes goal

bojinov, carraciolo ore someone else

but gilardino will never come, when we take cassano then we have not financial potencial to take antoher one, so i think we take Nonda, and he will plays on the position of trezeguet, i know you dont like this option but it is he most realistic or say me anotherone
nono... look.. we will get cassano NO MATTER what... AND then, IF.. only IF we sell trez for around 20mEuro, then we can spend some of the money on Gilardino (if he aint gonna join milan).. u see... so we will have money if we sell trez..
and the way we gonna get cassano is, by giving mutu + cash.. even if i REALLY dont hope we give mutu away...

Forza Moggi !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)