Barcelona - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I doubt it since barca will do everything possible to win because it is the last chance for them to have anything from this season:down:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Lets forget this game, we can win national league so lets talk about that.

To win in Nou Camp is "mission impossible" because we need to come and barca will lean back and wait for some mistakes in our defence, which seen to be usual lately!

On this moment Juve is one of the less creative team in the world! Most of the goals are scored from a dead ball situation or followed by some mistakes made by our apponent and not because we created them by some nice football. I mean look at Real Madrid and Manchester or AC Milan and compare these with our poor Juve.

OP
juventusi

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    WELL, that's your opinion guys
    but i think barcelona are a punch of kids when it comes to crunch times, we will teach those kids a lesson

AlexDP

Apr 14, 2003
    And you call yourselves Juve funs?!:confused::(

Hell yah we can beat Barca at the Nou Camp, they ain`t no batter than us, we have Alex Nedved Trez Davids Tacci DV Camo Zambo, we can trash those motherfukers.:fero:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    To win in Nou Camp is "mission impossible" ..
    :eek::dazed:

Reminder : WE ARE JUVEEE !!!

Ofcourse we can win in the Nou Camp .. we are Juve and we have a great squad that is capable of matching any side in Europe .. hopefully by then Treze will be back to add strength to our offence .. and along with Del Piero and Nedved he will be a constant threat to the Barca defence .. Camo will provide help from the right side too .. and with Buffon on goal I think we will be safe ..

Besides, Deportivo just thrashed Barca 4-2 in the Nou Camp .. if they can do it, then we couldn't we do the same ??

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    WE CAN WIN THIS ONE. THE PLAYERS WILL KNOW ITS A WIN OR NOTHING!

plus we will have a full strength squad...you never know even tudor might be played in defence!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    i see that some guys here are'nt really Juventus fans cause some of them say that our trip to Spain will be Mission Impossible , well just a reminder for who said that , going 0-2 against a team like Bologna in their own staduim with only 3 or 4 minutes to go & then the match ended 2-2 , this was Mission Impossible also for any team except a team with great spirit & full determination .

forza Juve:cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Forget about numbers!

They are not unbeatable, and IMO they are the weakest of the spaniards in the CL. They are not invincible in nou camp. Of course , juve have more probabilities to lose, SO WHAT?, we still can,, and its not a mission impossible to beat barca.

Well, i this two "kids":saviola, and overmars, can do a lot of torubles,, so this will be not an easy game anyways.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    heres my cl prediction

Inter beat valencia
    Ac kill ajax in san siro

Inter vs. AC semi
    Ac win and go to finals

Real beat Manchester
    Juve and Barca get close, but juve loses due to some stupid defensive error...(but we play a much better match)

Real Kills barca in semis

Final: AC vs. Real, Unfourtunetlly Real take the honors again for the tenth frikin time. I HOPE I AM WRONG, BUT THAT IS WHAT THE SITUALTION IS LOOKING LIKE
    PLEASE LORD AND JUVE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    I really hope so and if we beat barca in nou camp i'll be the happiest man in the world.
    me too....
    i really hate barca supporters.......right now, they already think that their team is already in semi final...they're too proud after match against us....

seems like barca side is too jealous with our supporters in delle alpi on that night....they know their supporters are not as good as juventini...

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    wining that match for me is 1%.after i saw barca and bologna match?forget about cl .juve just can win in serie a maybe uefa cup too
    i think u're not juventus supporters.....
    we need a moral boost...
    seems like u underestimated Juve...:fero:

how u calculate that 1%....:groan:....i still wonder....for me the chances for us to win against barca is 90%..... barca is nothing for us if we have fighting spirit during bologna match.....n i think we already have it....

forget about cl?.....JOKING....about 2 years we are waiting for this momment...n now juve in 1/4 final....how come u can say to forget about CL....we have a chances....n i know the chances is very high....

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    heres my cl prediction

Inter beat valencia
    Ac kill ajax in san siro

Inter vs. AC semi
    Ac win and go to finals

Real beat Manchester
    Juve and Barca get close, but juve loses due to some stupid defensive error...(but we play a much better match)

Real Kills barca in semis

Final: AC vs. Real, Unfourtunetlly Real take the honors again for the tenth frikin time. I HOPE I AM WRONG, BUT THAT IS WHAT THE SITUALTION IS LOOKING LIKE
    PLEASE LORD AND JUVE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS!
    I AGREE WITH YOU , THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN:down:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Besides, Deportivo just thrashed Barca 4-2 in the Nou Camp .. if they can do it, then we couldn't we do the same ??
    except depor are better than us and we are not capable of getting 4 nou camp goals!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    I don't Think that real madrid Can beat Milan in the Final by any means cause milan first periority this season is the Champions League.and i think Milan can repeat what happened in the group stages and beat them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)