Barca trying to spot players very early! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My mate was telling me about this Lamela kid the other day. I wonder if I should write his name down somewhere :undecide:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Really? I always thought these simulations are pretty realistic.

Gotta try it sometimes.
winning 11 6 and 7 are,

but in fifa 2000 you just double tap circle a few times and you have a hat trick of bicycle kicks

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well barca could be the ones laughing in a few years' time.it's quite ridiculous i admit,especially the amount of money involved,but you gotta admit that there could just be a rare gem in the lot that they're recruiting-500k would seem a very small amount then.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I wish Juve tried as hard as Barca to find young talents abroad......there are surely plenty out there.....

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Why, we are not Parma, we can afford to buy the best etsablished ones instead, like Nedved, Thuram, Buffon, Cannavaro and Zlatan in the past years.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
My mate was telling me about this Lamela kid the other day. I wonder if I should write his name down somewhere :undecide:
write my Name down if you want : Rab Fawaz :p

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
if you playd a match lasting 10 mins in fifa 2000, you could score at least 15 goals. imagine how many goals you could score if you played 90 mins. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
if you playd a match lasting 10 mins in fifa 2000, you could score at least 15 goals. imagine how many goals you could score if you played 90 mins. :)
You sound like you have rich experience with scoring a bunch of goals at Fifa 2000 :)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Yep, it does mean that Dutch football, will have more and more youngsters 'pinched' from it, it a sad thing, but Holland is now a selling league, its a shame, because I am a huge fan, but thats the way football is now!

Alex

May 1, 2004
    at least players in dutch clubs get paid. I was mostly thinking of the south american leagues. They have no major sponsors and successful teams are totally raided come the years end. Players are tricked by illegal agents etc... In south america young players have great sense of emergency to leave immediately whereas in Holland, yes the bright stars get snapped up, but they have oppurtunity to stay longer and develop

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

You sound like you have rich experience with scoring a bunch of goals at Fifa 2000 :)

i may sound so, but i'm not. :D

nah, a friend of mine played fifa 2000 a lot and he knows these kind of things.

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Yep, it does mean that Dutch football, will have more and more youngsters 'pinched' from it, it a sad thing, but Holland is now a selling league, its a shame, because I am a huge fan, but thats the way football is now!
    thanks to mr bosman :(

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    well barca could be the ones laughing in a few years' time.it's quite ridiculous i admit,especially the amount of money involved,but you gotta admit that there could just be a rare gem in the lot that they're recruiting-500k would seem a very small amount then.
    This is ridiculous young children being signed at the age of 7-12, alright 16-18 is an okay age but 7 come on. Desmond you do have a point, investing 500,000 Euros may seem as much but the 12 year old Erik Lamela, may prove to be a great asset in a couple years time like what Wayne Rooney was to Everton, sold to Manchester United for an incredible fee of £25 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)