Barca to accept jersey sponsorship? (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Barca Might Accept Jersey Sponsorship For First Time Ever

Internet betting company Bet & Win have offered Barcelona a 15 million per year sponsorship deal, reports Spanish daily Marca.
The deal would see Barcelona put the company’s name on their jerseys, something the club have never done before in their history.

The club’s 95,000 members now have to decide whether to approve the deal.

Real Madrid currently earn 12 million dollars per year from their sponsor Siemens mobile.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    They lived without jersey sponsorship money until now, why can't they continue like this?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    As others have said, hope the Cules turn it down, would be a shame. Laporta is doing good with the finances anyhoo.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    For a minute there I thought Barca was going to sponsor the state of New Jersey.... ;)
    :D

I don't blame you.. that sounds more likely than Barca getting a sponsor.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    why is it bad for them?

it will get them xtra money + thier shirt will not suck and will look good ;) :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm not a Barca fan, but I think it's pure class that they don't have a sponsor, and I hope they turn it down too

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    they've kept this tradition for ages,it'd be a shame if this also falls prey to the same commercial propaganda that has seen arsenal and juve put a price tag to the naming rights of their respective stadiums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)